Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2007, 12:38 PM

2,007 posts, read 6,831,588 times

Advertisements

I am posting this for my father. He decided he liked to live in Utah full time. He has a house in Thermopolis, Wyoming. It is a three bedroom with basement, large livingroom,bathroom,kitchen, laundryroom,basement. Large sun porch in front faceing street. Also sitting on double lot with 30 foot x 30 foot garage. Off street parking in back with spot for 30 foot camper. Enough space left over for garden or three or four vehicles. Also boat storage awning. Large lawn, mature trees, fenced with sixfoot tall chainlink fence (owners before them used to have dogs), quiet neighborhood, easy walking distance from entire town. The garage has two big double doors and electric.
Thermopolis is a small town by wyoming standards I think it has about 3500 people,maybe. It has a hospital,doctors in private practice, pharmacies, largest mineral hot springs in the country with sauna, steam rooms, therapy pools. It has a good climate for wyoming, sitting in a valley. Two grocery stores, cafes, resturants, clothes, hardware, appliance store,banks,fast food places, ect. Just what you need in a town. It sits along the start of the bighorn river, just out side of the wind river canyon. It is 35 miles from Riverton,Wyoming population about 12,000, Wyoming and 28 miles from Worland population about 8,500, Wyoming. Boysen resevior is 16 miles away good trout,walleye,ling fishing. The river is also great. Hunting for elk, deer, american pronghorn starts outside of the city limits. BLM PUBLIC land is abundant for recreation of all kinds. Duck and goose hunting on the river is also great. Sitting where it does the town dosen't have the cold wind off the plains the way much of the state is.
I just found about the decision to sell his house and move to utah. I thought I might try to help him sell it. He hasn't set on a real firm price. He said around $70,000.00 could be haggled I'm sure. The cell phone to contact them is 435-630-6262. If we had this house in Tennessee paid off alittle more, you'd have never heard of this great deal!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2009, 05:45 PM

14 posts, read 19,074 times
Default house for sale

Can you send me your email details?

Old 10-23-2009, 05:46 PM

14 posts, read 19,074 times
Default House for sale in Thermopolis, Wyoming.

Can you send me your email details?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads