Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2008, 12:20 AM

1,677 posts, read 6,852,574 times

Advertisements

Since I found out I'm having a girl, I'm trying to sell all of Ian's clothes. This is the first batch I've been through.

All clothes are in excellent used condition, and have been washed in Dreft. I would prefer to sell these items in the lots they're listed in. Please DM me to negotiate breaking lots. I can send bigger pictures on request. I ship Priority Mail only. I accept PayPal only.

Update on Shipping:

Small lots will probably fit into a priority envelope, and domestic shipping will be $5.45 (which includes delivery confirmation). 2 or more lots I can fit into a Priority Shipping flat rate box, and domestic shipping is $10.45 (which includes delivery confirmation). I have the boxes and envelopes at home, so when you pick out items you like, I can tell you which package they'll fit in.

Newborn pajamas. 2 pairs are terry cloth, 2 pairs are cotton. 1 cotton pair is footless, the rest are footed. ($10 for 4 pairs):

0-3 months Baby's First Thanksgiving outfit, onesie, bib and headband/hat (from Babies R Us), ($15 for the set):

3 months "Daddy's Boy" sleeper. From Nordstrom, washed but never worn, ($7.50):

3 months "Baby's First Christmas" Carter's footed jammies, ($3.00 total):

3 months footed jammies from Carter's. One is velour with sweater arms, the other is terry cloth, ($5.00 for both):

3-6 months short-sleeved onesies 14 total (mix of Carter's and Gerber), ($7.00 for all 14):

3-6 months long-sleeved onesies, Christmas themed (one says Baby's First Christmas), ($3.00 for both):

3-6 months Gymboree Christmas outfit (includes shirt, sweater vest, navy pants and navy socks), ($20.00 for the ensemble, worn once!):

I also have the shirt and sweater vest in size XL for an adult male, so dad and baby can match. Can provide pictures on request and will sell adult clothes for $30 for both pieces.

6-9 months short-sleeved onesies 16 total (mix of Carter's and Gerber), ($8.00 for all 16):

6-9 months denim overalls and matching jacket, ($12 for both):

6-9 months 3 piece Childrens' Place set (long-sleeved onesie, button up shirt, and pants), ($12 for all three pieces):

6-9 months 5 piece Childrens' Place Easter set (shirt, sweater vest, tie, pants and socks), ($20 for all five pieces, worn once for pictures):

9 months Carter's terry cloth footed-jammies, ($12 for all four pairs):

12 months jeans (one pair Osh Kosh one pair Childrens' Place), ($7.50 for both):

12-18 months Baby Style Pajama sets (one includes matching hat), ($15 for both sets):

Thank you for looking!!

V. =)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2009, 02:53 AM

1 posts, read 6,684 times
Hello Veronica,

Ilove the clothes they are really cute. I would like to have them since Im having a boy next month.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads