Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2008, 02:30 PM

229 posts, read 654,423 times

Advertisements

I have 18 acres, with 2 mobile homes 1 livable and the other storage.
New well and pump, phone, electric, sewer... Wanting to move to Albuquerque, New Mexico or Golden Valley, Arizona due to health reasons.
My husband is a cancer and heart pat. and I am asthmatic. We just don't have the equipment to really take care of this place like we were told when we bought it 8 years ago. It is very rural situated, but yet close to the neighbors and you can go either way to 2 towns. We live in the town of Blackwell, to which is out side of Potosi by 12 miles. And 13 miles to DeSoto.
This could be a very pretty place to live when given time.
We are asking $45.000. Oh and it has a 2 acre lake, or it use to be, but the neighbor has 2 lakes for fishing. We get so many deer and turkey here. Just beautiful.
Thanks for looking at the thread.
Anita
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 05:17 PM

79 posts, read 205,095 times
Default Interesting

You are seriously out in the sticks. Too close to St. Louis for me I'm afraid. ,,,Mod Edit,,,

Last edited by ShadowCaver; 09-29-2008 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: remove off-topic material

Old 10-05-2008, 02:13 AM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,372,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrokee69 View Post
I have 18 acres, with 2 mobile homes 1 livable and the other storage.
New well and pump, phone, electric, sewer... Wanting to move to Albuquerque, New Mexico or Golden Valley, Arizona due to health reasons.
My husband is a cancer and heart pat. and I am asthmatic. We just don't have the equipment to really take care of this place like we were told when we bought it 8 years ago. It is very rural situated, but yet close to the neighbors and you can go either way to 2 towns. We live in the town of Blackwell, to which is out side of Potosi by 12 miles. And 13 miles to DeSoto.
This could be a very pretty place to live when given time.
We are asking $45.000. Oh and it has a 2 acre lake, or it use to be, but the neighbor has 2 lakes for fishing. We get so many deer and turkey here. Just beautiful.
Thanks for looking at the thread. Anita
Sorry, I love where we are located. However, it sounds like your place is beautiful. Hope you find the right person so you and your husband can make the move you want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads