Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2008, 01:14 AM

1 posts, read 1,793 times

Advertisements

My roommate is moving to California and I can't afford this place on my own, so I'm looking to have a new roomie to move in by Nov 1st, possibly earlier! Here are the details...

Rent: $750.00
Neighborhood: Edgewater

The Room:
• 20x10 unfurnished corner master suite w/ hardwood floors, ceiling fan, upgraded fixtures & attached full bath
• Private, newly remodeled bathroom w/ natural light
• Bright and spacious: windows on two sides
• Walk-in closet w/ closet organizer
• Adjacent to second (more private) entrance

The Apartment:
• Newly remodeled 2200 ft³ apartment: 2 bed/2 bath, living room with fireplace, giant dining/multi-purpose room, and full kitchen w/ all brand new stainless steel appliances & granite countertops
• Hardwood floors throughout
• PLENTY of closets and extra basement storage unit
• Covered back porch
• Laundry room in building
• Controlled access, gated yard w/ BBQ area
• Easy street parking, extra garage spot might be available
• Included Utilities: Trash, Water, Gas. (Electricity + Cable/Internet = about $70/month per person.)
• Partially furnished, with lots of extra space - so the more you have, the merrier!
• Friendly neighbors, awesome landlord
• Steps away from Peterson, Devon & Western buses; short bus ride to Red & Brown lines.
• Walking distance to shops/restaurants/eateries and Clark St. entertainment.
• Target at the end of the block!!
• Close to Loyola University & Northwestern
• No pets please. Fish are cool I guess. But no dogs or cats. I need a break from animals.

Me:
• I'm a 26 year old straight white male. Got a mental pic yet?
• I'm the most respectful roommate you'll ever have, and I can get along with just about anyone.
• I'm a server at a very sheik Chinese restaurant. I work nights mostly, but I can sneak in quietly if it gets late. Like I said...respectful. And I'll have food to bring home!
• I love watching movies, the Cubs and Bears, and I think the history channel is one of the best things on cable.
• Music is my numero uno. I play in a hard rock band and bust out the acoustic on occasion.
• I like cooking, especially when there's food around to cook.
• I smoke ciggs, but OUTSIDE ONLY. I hate the smell of stale, smokey places. 4:20 friendly.
• I don't mind having people over, just give me notice and I'll do the same.
• I'm not a hard partier, but I'm not a homebody either. I like having fun, but I also love peace and quiet.

So, if you're still reading, well cheers to you! If you're a responsible, respectful guy or girl, think can get along with me, and you're looking for a "home" and not just a "room", please contact me asap! I look forward to hearing from you...
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for a ROCKSTAR ROOMIE to share my 2B/2B 2200 sq. ft. Northside Apt! (0)-master-bedroom.jpg   Looking for a ROCKSTAR ROOMIE to share my 2B/2B 2200 sq. ft. Northside Apt! (0)-master-bath.jpg   Looking for a ROCKSTAR ROOMIE to share my 2B/2B 2200 sq. ft. Northside Apt! (0)-living-room.jpg   Looking for a ROCKSTAR ROOMIE to share my 2B/2B 2200 sq. ft. Northside Apt! (0)-kitchen.jpg  

Last edited by schillzy; 10-15-2008 at 01:18 AM.. Reason: To add photos
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads