Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2008, 11:25 AM

11 posts, read 44,744 times

Advertisements

Hello, and God bless!

I am a 47 year old male, Christian, and currently living in East Texas. I want to move back to Colorado Springs (I lived there about one year ago). I'd prefer to live in North Central Colorado Springs - perhaps somewhere between Chapel Hills Mall and Palmer Park.

I'm hoping to find a believer household in which I can share expenses as a roommate/housemate. Of course, I'd be looking for a job also. I have enough money saved to tide me over for two or three month, if necessary. I was hoping to find a roommate situation for about $300 a month. (Just to let you know that I'm not looking for a "handout", I have $2,000 saved right now - that should help me get there and get established)

By the way... I am Christian, more spiritual than "religous" (which means that I do have an occassional beer or drink wine). I'm also real strongly into Biblical Research, photography, and outdoors activities.

In addition, I want to find a good church, and I have checked out Dutch Sheet's, Chuck Pirece's and Christian Harvest's websites, among other Christian organizations in the Springs... I'm looking for a church that is very strong in teaching the accuracy of God's Word and applying the power of holy spirit in daily living.

I would appreciate your assistance and prayers regarding my move to Colorado Springs.

You can see my photography web site below to "check me out"; or you may just email me through my email info on my website.

My time frame, for moving, is fairly flexible.

Thank you for your suggestions, advice, and prayers!

David L. Smith
aka WILDOGRAPHY
see: the art & photography of David. L. Smith;
Flickr: wildography's Photostream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildography - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2008, 12:39 PM

11 posts, read 44,744 times
Default from David... additional info...

I'd really like to live within a few miles of GLOBAL HARVEST MINISTRIES...perhaps somewhere between Chapel Hills Mall and Palmer Park...
if you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David L. Smith View Post
Hello, and God bless!

I am a 47 year old male, Christian, and currently living in East Texas. I want to move back to Colorado Springs (I lived there about one year ago). I'd prefer to live in North Central Colorado Springs - perhaps somewhere between Chapel Hills Mall and Palmer Park.

I'm hoping to find a believer household in which I can share expenses as a roommate/housemate. Of course, I'd be looking for a job also. I have enough money saved to tide me over for two or three month, if necessary. I was hoping to find a roommate situation for about $300 a month. (Just to let you know that I'm not looking for a "handout", I have $2,000 saved right now - that should help me get there and get established)

By the way... I am Christian, more spiritual than "religous" (which means that I do have an occassional beer or drink wine). I'm also real strongly into Biblical Research, photography, and outdoors activities.

In addition, I want to find a good church, and I have checked out Dutch Sheet's, Chuck Pirece's and Christian Harvest's websites, among other Christian organizations in the Springs... I'm looking for a church that is very strong in teaching the accuracy of God's Word and applying the power of holy spirit in daily living.

I would appreciate your assistance and prayers regarding my move to Colorado Springs.

You can see my photography web site below to "check me out"; or you may just email me through my email info on my website.

My time frame, for moving, is fairly flexible.

Thank you for your suggestions, advice, and prayers!

David L. Smith
aka WILDOGRAPHY
see: the art & photography of David. L. Smith;
Flickr: wildography's Photostream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildography - broken link)

Old 11-20-2010, 04:32 PM

1 posts, read 1,720 times
Default Christian roommate is available

Hi

My name is Joe, and I've noticed that you're looking for a christian roommate in Colorado Springs. I currently live with 4 guys, and I'm not pleased where I'm living at. I'm a christian and I just moved from Denver a month ago. I'm trying to get establish like you wanting to do. I've moved to the Springs, because of my new job I'm working at, and my girlfriend lives here as well. I'm also trying to find a church home.

I don't know how old this information is, but I'll leave my email address, so you can let me know if you're still interested. Once again, thanks for reading this message.

Sincerely

Joe Torrans

joe.torrans@yahoo.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads