Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2008, 11:01 AM

1 posts, read 1,184 times

Advertisements

Greetings-- University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa) grad student looking to sublet her 1 BR 1 Bath apartment at Forest Lake apartments for $450/month. The rent is paid up through Feb 09 and you could pay that rent back in flexible payments to me. The lease, which ends in July 09 would be transferred into your name and you would have the option to renew the lease at its end or upgrade to a 2 bedroom if available. The neighbors and landlord are nice and friendly. Parking is great. Very convenient to 15th street and University Mall and is cycling distance to campus! Trash and pest control are included. It's a downstairs apartment. There is nothing wrong with the apartment but I want to room with a girl in my program instead. If you are seriously interested please DM me I work a lot so if I don't answer, leave your name and number and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Last edited by Keeper; 11-24-2008 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: removed phone no.. not a good idea on a forum like this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads