Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2007, 08:19 PM

1 posts, read 13,198 times

Advertisements

hello
do you still have af. grey? and how much?
where do you locate?
thanks

Old 05-01-2007, 04:43 PM

1 posts, read 13,059 times
do you still have any left? i am very interested... where are you located because i would rather drive to get one. and how much are you asking? thank you ~ laurel

Old 11-07-2008, 01:07 AM

2 posts, read 17,266 times
Hello i have these lovely and Cute African Grey Parrots For Sale they are very lovely and are really in need of good home out there .so if you are interested then just get back to me for more details. thanks

Old 12-30-2008, 07:53 AM

1 posts, read 8,119 times
Hello tracy003. Do you still have the parrots. I would give them a loving home with alot of attention and gret care. Please let me know at dnncres@aol.com.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:26 AM

2 posts, read 17,266 times
Default African Grey Parrot

[SIZE=3]Hello
Thanks for the mail and the interest that you have towards my precious baby parrot.i have one parrot left and its a females called precious .She loves to play with kids and other home pets and loves to be carried with the hands and have a stroll around the yard.To begin i will like to ask you some few questions about your self.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3] Are you for real?
Are you a Christian?
Are you married?
Do you have kids?
Are you a breeder?
Are sure that you are going to take good care of this my baby
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Will you be able to afford $265 for the transportation and delivery fee of this my baby Grey to be delivered to you at your doorsteps
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]
Sorry for all the questions i meant no harm ,it's just that i am only looking for a good home for my Precious baby.So my reasons for giving them out are?i work with the W.H.O(World Health Organization)and we have been sent as a team to Halifax Cameroon to eradicate the malaria parasite is affecting and killing pregnant women down here is Halifax Cameroon and as you can see i work from Monday to Saturday and have less time to take care of my Grey.So i am really looking for some one out there to take this Parrot and love her like his/her own child and i know you may be that person.so just get back to me to let me know when exactly you need this baby..just get back to me at (tracy.hillas003@yahoo.com) for her pictures and more details

[/SIZE]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.