Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2009, 12:40 PM

132 posts, read 286,858 times

Advertisements

I am in the process of building a house which will be finished by the time my lease is up in the apartment. Looking to rent out mid-May. Lease lasts til November. Upon renting, you will not have to pay a security deposit, or a pet deposit. You will actually receive our pet deposit ($300) at the end of lease term for taking the apartment. You can have up to 2 pets. You will also have the benefit of paying a lower rent (because its an 18 month lease, even though you will only be there for the last 6 months of it) and you are also able to renew at the end if you so desire. here are the specs:

1200sq ft.
2 bed/2 bath (2 walk in closets)
Nice kitchen with good counter space and room
Attached 2 car garage w/ automatic opener
Beautiful Hill country view from living room/Balcony (At back of development with noone behind you)
we are the second tenants to live in this apartment, its very clean
newer complex, nice crowd to live amongst.
curbside trash pickup 3 days a week
Gated
$1099/month

The complex is called "The Abbey at Stone Oak" and is located at 20659 Stone Oak pkwy. San Antonio, TX 78258

Everything is close by, there is a grocery store, drug store, plaza, restaurants everything you need within 5 minutes. Downtown San Antonio is 18 miles down the highway, about 20-25 minutes if you catch the traffic right. I currently commute downtown for classes every day and its really not that bad, and im in rush hour in the morning. Any questions, please email Fireballtk@gmail.com or DM me. Even if INTERESTED please let me know and we'll see if we cant work something out. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited by Torkey; 01-27-2009 at 12:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads