Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2009, 04:45 PM

1 posts, read 44,410 times

Advertisements

"HAVE YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF PUPPY YET"Hold on..... Melody and Kelly will take your breath away, s
They are very beautiful and sper nice English bulldog puppies looking for their new home,
They have the the Sweetest face ever you can immagine for a bulldog,
They are very healthy as can be and are full of personality! and are such a beauty! have been raised in
my home by me and my family and receives nothing but the best care .They has the looks and a very outgoing
personality,the sweetest one,if only i could capture personality in a picture then you would fall in love
withthem instantly. For some reasons i am unfortunate to keep them with me and you fortunate to have
them, if you are looking forward to rehome these bullies contact Email:iliyaanddrysdale@hotmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Two  gorgeous english bulldog  puppies for adoption-melody-1.jpg   Two  gorgeous english bulldog  puppies for adoption-melody-2.jpg   Two  gorgeous english bulldog  puppies for adoption-kelly-1.jpg   Two  gorgeous english bulldog  puppies for adoption-kelly-2.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2009, 09:34 PM

1 posts, read 44,455 times
hey I was wondering if you still have these puppies and I wanted to know if you could give me more info about them.

-shay

Old 02-22-2009, 10:18 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times
These puppies I'm sure are for sale, not adoption (if they even exist which is doubtful). Please be careful about purchasing puppies online, there's many scams out there, esp. from Cameroon or Nigeria, don't send money no matter what the story is. Go to a reputable breeder who can provide references, is involved w/ the Eng. Bulldog Club of America and who knows and loves the breed. Buyer beware, better safe than sorry.

Old 07-04-2009, 09:06 AM

1 posts, read 37,786 times
like i said earlier, get to a well known breeder and you are going to have puppies from cameroon. there are cute puppies here and i want to assure you this.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:16 PM

1 posts, read 37,822 times
this is a scam, to prove it have them send a picture of the pup next to a current newspaper, I bet they cant and NEVER get puppies from cameroon they are almost always scams, google cameroon scams, actually google these peoples email address thats how i found out the person I almost sent money to was a scam

Old 02-12-2010, 10:35 AM

1 posts, read 29,107 times
Complete scam!!!! The seller wants us to wire money via western union to camaroon. He states that he is a christian and to trust him. He told us this in his first email back. He didnt ask for our names address or any other info, only wanted money wired to him. He will not give his name address etc... Only says that after he receives the money then he will send us shipping information and the puppies will be delivered right to our door. We have seen this guy post many times before for at least 6months(using the same pictures of puppies that he obviously dosent own)and have successfully been able to have his posts removed.. Please do not trust anyone who wants money wired to who knows where...

Old 08-02-2010, 07:36 AM

1 posts, read 22,818 times
can you give one of your pups,i wont one of your pups because i don't have much friends and i'm bord almost ever day, so can you give me one

Old 12-16-2010, 11:07 AM

3 posts, read 49,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliya11 View Post
"HAVE YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF PUPPY YET"Hold on..... Melody and Kelly will take your breath away, s
They are very beautiful and sper nice English bulldog puppies looking for their new home,
They are very healthy as can be and are full of personality! and are such a beauty! have been raised in
my home by me and my family and receives nothing but the best care .They has the looks and a very outgoing
personality,the sweetest one,if only i could capture personality in a picture then you would fall in love
withthem instantly. For some reasons i am unfortunate to keep them with me and you fortunate to have
them, if you are looking forward to rehome these bullies contact Email:iliyaanddrysdale@hotmail.com

Yes hi.
My name is Anthony m. Lopez I see that you have to beautiful English bulldog puppies for adoption I would like to adopt them here is my # 8708263439 so you can give me a call to see if you still want to have them adopt thank you

Old 12-16-2010, 11:15 AM

3 posts, read 49,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliya11 View Post
Yes are both of the puppies still up for Adoption if so I'd like to get them both cause it would be ashame to split them up # 8708263439 give me a call so I can find out more there beautiful puppies
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads