Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2009, 07:45 AM

3 posts, read 4,622 times

Advertisements

Hi, There!

We've been using Craigslist, but I also thought I'd try this venue as a way to find a nice new home, starting Sept 1st.

We are two women in our 30's, non-smokers, professional, clean, conscientious, & friendly, seeking a cozy house for our home.

We'd like it to have:
* Hardwood Floors (due to allergies to dust, etc.)
* Washer and dryer or W/D hookups (MUST have this!)
* Yard (possibly with a garden as we love plants)
* To be Pet-friendly (see below for description)
* To be Sunny
* In a quiet neighborhood, not on a busy street
* Near or surrounded by trees, as we love nature!
* Off-street parking
* Friendly & conscientious owners.
* No more than $1250/month
* 1 year lease

We prefer a house with:
*Dishwasher
* Garage
* Fireplace
* Updated appliances/kitchen/bath etc.
* We prefer no finder's fee.

* Absolutely no roaches or rodents, please!

We are conscientious, community-oriented people (I'm from San Francisco, and my partner is from Terre Haute, Indiana, originally -- though we've been in the Boston area for our school-related internships in mental health). Now, we're looking to settle down. We have two small dogs, who are well-behaved, trained, and housebroken.

It's a win-win situation as we're great tenants and we're looking for a wonderful place to call, Home. We have excellent references and credit.

If you know of such a place, can you email us and let us know? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Heather
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads