Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2009, 10:12 AM

2 posts, read 4,272 times

Advertisements

Hello! My husband and I own a few properties in Central Florida, Levy County, two are only 16 miles from Gainesville the other is 40 minutes, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours to most beaches, surrounded by Homossasa Springs, Crystal River,(an hour away) Fanning Spring and Rainbow Spring and Manatee Springs are all about 30 to 40 minutes. Property taxes are very Low approx. 40% lower than Marion County and other surrounding. One home is a small 2/1 on 1/3 ac. The other is a 3/2 w/ gar on 1 acre 15 min from town with a pool fenced perimiter locking gate 5years new. The other is a 3/2 w/gar on 1 acre 5 min from town brand new, can still pick colors on flooring and counters, The last property is a small cabin on 18 acres mostly cleared with planted pines and a 3mile spring fed limerock pond. Pond is big enough to hold 2 pontoon boats and stocked with tons of fish. it is zoned Ag so taxes are super cheap.! This a second marriage for both of us and have relocated to another county and need to sell, would be willing to consider take over payments for right person. CONTACT AT 352-812-5031 0r sunniview@aim.com if one of these sounds interesting to you. We are very motivated and will work with any reasonable offer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 05:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,766 times
Hi! I sent an Email Also, I was wondering about the Cabin...whether or not you still have that and where is it located...I'm looking to relocate to somewhere in Levy County on Ag Property. Right now my husband and I live in Marion County. Thanks, Diana

Old 02-23-2010, 09:06 AM

2 posts, read 4,272 times
Hello All! Well it's almost a year later and we sold one of the 3/2 homes and the 2/1 but we still have the 18 acres with cabin at @ $90,000 less than the asking price ! As well as a newly built 3/2 with garage on 1 acre in a 7 lot cul de sac in Chiefland Florida . Both pieces of property are unique and well below appraisal. If interested contact Eve @ 352-812-5031 or sunniview@aim.com. Have a blessed day everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads