Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2009, 09:47 AM

20 posts, read 104,396 times

Advertisements

I am moving to Alaska on September 1st and am looking for someone to fill my spot at my current apartment.

It is a 2 bedroom in Portage Park. Rent is only $377.50/month plus electric and cable/internet if you want it. One month's rent security deposit. It is a great building/area. No maintenance issues. No annoying neighbors/landlord. Lease goes through April 30, 2010. Credit/background check and employment verification will be done.

The girl that is staying in the apartment is in her mid 20s and works multiple jobs. Shes very friendly and sociable.

Any other ideas on how to find a roommate will be appreciated... have had a ton of no-shows and wasted time through Craig's List.
Attached Thumbnails
Chicago: RENTAL, Anyone looking for a female roommate/apartment?-livingroom.jpg   Chicago: RENTAL, Anyone looking for a female roommate/apartment?-bathroom.jpg   Chicago: RENTAL, Anyone looking for a female roommate/apartment?-hall.jpg   Chicago: RENTAL, Anyone looking for a female roommate/apartment?-kitchen.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads