Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2010, 06:37 PM

1 posts, read 1,213 times

Advertisements

Need 3BR house in/near High Point. Horneytown & Kernersville areas may also work. My husband and I are in need of housing. We are looking to move as soon as possible. We live in a small 2 br home at the moment and we need MORE SPACE! We have 2 small children and are expecting our 3rd child. We have lived in our current house for 5 years now. Our lease ran out after a year and are now only in a month to month situation so we are able to leave at any time after we give a 30 day notice (I feel this is courteous). My husband is a fireman and I work as well. We do not drink or "party", are fairly quiet people, we go to church and we love God! We need a good, SAFE neighborhood due to my husband's work schedule! We also have 2 small boxers. They are well behaved. A pet deposit is definitely negotiable if that's something that is a must! It will be such a blessing for us to find our new home! We have been looking for quite sometime now and so we are trying another avenue as a way to look!

If you have a house for rent or coming up for rent in the High Point, Kernersville, Jamestown area, please contact me!

Thanks so much!
Email address is [email]MrsKimberlyP@Yahoo.com[/email]

NO GREENSBORO OR WINSTON
Thanks!
Kimberly
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads