Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2010, 12:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl sandy View Post
Hey , you all ! I'm looking for a 15 acre horse ranch near raleigh nc. My Dad wants to move down soon. forsale by owner
Did you all find a place yet? We have a 14 acre horse farm with new 5 barn and new wood fencing, arena and big nice house.. we have not put on the market yet.... It will be in the 950K range.. but if we did FSBO we'd be ticked to sell for 900K. Email Michelle@Eaglespringfarm.net for pictures...

We just 4 miles south of SOuth Point Mall (Northern Chatham COunty)... on hwy 751... going towards Jordan Lake.

Last edited by MDYarbrough; 02-23-2010 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: more info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 01:06 PM

1 posts, read 954 times
I am a real estate broker in NC and presently own a charming horse farm in Southern Pines; one of the best small equestrian communities for horses; we have a 4,000+ acre Walthour-Moss Foundation, which is dedicated solely to horse riders.....no bikers, motor vehicles, etc. allowed! From our horse farm, you need only mount your horse and walk down our tree lined driveway and across the road to enter the Foundation! Out of our back gate, you ride right onto trails! We lovingly restored our farmhouse and also built a 1600 sq. ft. cottage in the back of the property for my folks! It has 2 master bedrooms, each with its own bathroom plus a 1/2 bath, kitchen, great room and formal dining room; it is absolutely charming with its stone foundation! The main farmhouse has 2 fireplaces, master bedroom suite on 1st floor, 2 bedrooms & bath upstairs plus a bonus room upstairs that we use for storage. On the first floor, besides the master bedroom, is a formal LR, DR, great room, office/bedroom with full bath and a beautiful custom kitchen w/granite countertops, Viking double oven, farm sink and built-in wine cooler refrigertor! The 4 stall plus tackroom barn is attached to our home (called a hunt box) There is an upper level over the barn used for hay storage. We have a 3 car detached garage with office and workshop areas. Beautiful pastures, a built in pool and a small lake complete the property! The asking price is $1,580,000. Contact me if you are interested in my property, or, if this is not in your price range, contact me at wishingwellfarm@embarqmail.com and I can e-mail you listings of horse properties with your specifications. I do appreciate being able to help you!

Old 01-14-2012, 07:38 AM

1 posts, read 725 times
We are looking for a horse farm in the Raleigh area. We want to trade a home we own in the Caribbean for it: www.islandestate4sale.com. We are looking for 4BD+ on acreage with a barn or pool or both. Our home appraised for $995K a few months ago so that is real, today's dollars. We owe $265K and that would have to be paid as part of any deal we would consider; we will not take on a mortgage. If you think you have something that will work, let's talk. You can reach us through our Web site at www.islandestate4sale.com. We are the owners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads