Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2010, 09:50 AM

515 posts, read 1,590,882 times

Advertisements

Were looking for a beautiful waterfront or darn close to it, 4 to 5 bedroom house On Bald head Island or one similar. Trying to find something halfway between Ft Myers, Florida and Wilmington, Delaware. The outer banks is in the running but would like to start centrally located with an islandish feel. Nothing like Myrtle Beach houses that are crammed to close together, if we can help it.
Looking for being able to take a jeep drive on the beach, surf fish maybe. Boat ramp close by for watercraft. A place with atmosphere! Hot tub a giant plus, pool a big plus. Looking for August of this year, 2010. thanks, TJ in semi sunny Florida. my e-mail is Floridasun@me.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2010, 10:54 AM

Looking at Google Earth, Bald head Island is fairly isolated so there won't be any off roading, exploring, driving on the beaches. The more i search, the more it's looking like "The Outer Banks" is the place to go...?????? So I'll drive further for a lot more to do. Sightseeing and exploring, photography, is what I will be doing for the week long stay. I just can't sit on the beach there for a week. I can do it here year round. Ideas, suggestions, rentals? Dog friendly, we have a 11 year old well behaved Golden Retriever. She behaves better than I do.

Old 03-06-2010, 10:59 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,877,337 times
Looking for the same thing, for 15 people, not an easy task at all! (That doesn't cost an arm, leg and firstborn, haha)! Good luck to you...

Old 03-09-2010, 09:24 PM

Were looking for 4 or prefer 5 bedrooms, gettin the family together for a week of beach fun. No info here???? any realtor that rent up there?????

Old 03-26-2010, 06:14 PM

347 posts, read 980,594 times
Hey Guys and Gals,

I came across this thread while "Google-ing" Myrtle Beach. (No, I'm not trolling, lol).
If you want something a little bit more affordable, but still very nice, clean, and centrally located, we have a great vacation house across the street from the ocean.
It's right across the street from Myrtle Beach Park, in a quiet community close to everything you'll need!
If you're interested, please take a look at the following link for more information and rates:

576 Mockingbird Avenue, Myrtle Beach, SC | Powered by Postlets

I hope this helps!
Please let me know if you have any further questions or would like to reserve your stay!

Feel free to call me (Michelle) or Joanne at 864-561-7742
or you can e-mail GodsCountryRE@gmail.com

Thanks! Either way, I hope you all have a great vacation!

Old 04-24-2010, 03:06 PM

Default very misleading

"and centrally located, we have a great vacation house across the street from the ocean."

correct me if I'm wrong but your house according to the map on the linked page that you supplied shows your house pretty far away from the water, yes or no? You description makes it sound like "your right across from the water, like you can sit on the front porch and enjoy the waterfront view" How long a walk from your place carrying all the things a family of 6 with 3 year olds. And then if something is forgotten and I gotta walk back to get it, how long again? Then when the kids have to pee 30 minutes later, how long is it? get the picture? your place looks to be at least 30 minutes walking time from the beach, correct??????? thanks

Old 04-24-2010, 03:24 PM

347 posts, read 980,594 times
I certainly didn't intend on misleading anyone. The neighborhood is right across the street from Myrtle Beach State Park. It's about a 10 minute leisurely walk from the front door to the ocean itself. This is why I supplied the address and map, so that there wouldn't be any misunderstanding as to where the house is in relation to the beach and other attractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads