Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2010, 08:55 PM

82 posts, read 118,112 times

Advertisements

I understand this is not the site for this but I really want to check my options and this site seems very busy for SA residents, etc.
I have my licenses for p&c, and life insurance and currently working for a reputable health insurance co. Major changes which include down sizing departments are in talks and I'm trying to check my options before it happens. I been with the co. 3 years and love it but I don't want to encounter the worst situation if it were to happen. I been in the sales field since 2001 right after I graduated high school and i'm 27 years of age.

I'm looking for a P-T to F-T(preferred) position in sales, customer service role, or possibly an accounting assistant role. I'm currently a JR in college majoring in Accounting. I would love to begin my career now but I been going part-time to school past four plus years and I'm determined to finish what I started. My school schedule wouldn't be a problem for my work schedule.

I've tried monster but no luck so far. I am really interested in a stable position. Not looking for temp positions, seasonal work, outbound cold calling, door-to-door. Any suggestions I really appreciate it.

If you have a great opportunity for me,
please send me an email to alfiemedina@yahoo.com
or you can reach me 210-710-6216

Thanks again,

Alfonso

Last edited by Bo; 03-11-2010 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: Moved from San Antonio forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2010, 09:38 PM

3,503 posts, read 19,880,155 times
Why would someone with a college degree want to work in a stable? I don;t think there is a big market for stables in San Antonio. The housing market is slow, so I think stables would sell slower. Maybe Kentucky would be a place to go to sell stables.
I couldn't help myself. I just HAD to do it.

Last edited by ShaneSA; 03-11-2010 at 10:33 PM..

Old 03-11-2010, 09:46 PM

1,805 posts, read 4,774,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneSA View Post
Why would someone with a college degree want to work in a stable? I don;t think there is a big market for stables in San Antonio. The housing market is slow, so I think stables would sell slower. Maybe Kentucky would be a place to go to sell stables.
LOLOL.... GMTA...
I was coming in here to say that at first glance, I thought he wanted to SELL STABLES!!!
and I wondered if anyone actually sells, specifically, stables.... LOL

sorry, to the original poster.... just couldn't help myself....

Old 03-12-2010, 06:49 PM

82 posts, read 118,112 times
TTT.

Sorry for the confusion!!

Looking for a sales position that is not temporary.
I have a resume.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads