Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2010, 01:04 PM

1,110 posts, read 2,240,344 times

Advertisements

ELVIS
RCAVICTOR LPM 1382
1956 MONO
Second release on this label... original pressing.

Release Variation: "Band on label", "ads on back"
Cover does not have song titles on the front and has ads for other lps on the back, labels have "Bands 1 through 6" (see photo).

Goldmine Price Guide for records claims this Mono 1956 record release has a $400.00 value IF the record would be Near Mint.

The record I have for sale is solid VG+ which would justify %50 of market value, according to Goldmine Price Guides.
$200.00 is what they claim this record is worth in this condition (VG+)

I don't sell at those prices, but the link below shows what the market will bare. Remember those are collector driven prices sold at auction by tenured and established record dealers who actually grade records.

Here are some auction results and what collectors will pay for this particular release...

popsike.com - elvis 1382 band 1 - 6 auction results

I have a very nice copy of this record for sale... below collector driven eBay prices.

This is your chance to own one of the actual collectible Elvis records.
Mono! Original!

I'm a record collector that is reducing the size of my collection and offer records for less than dealer prices. I have duplicates of many records and decided to let many of them go. I only offer excellent condition vinyl. When these are gone, they're gone!

vinyldisc@gmail.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads