Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2007, 09:08 AM

48 posts, read 173,786 times

Advertisements

We will be staying at the Marriott Key Center (if anyone has anything good or bad to share about that hotel it would be appreciate). We plan on maybe doing some Christmas shopping at Tower City. Are there any better shopping places in that area? I know Tower City kind of has the same stores as my mall, but that's not a huge deal; however, if there IS something better, I'd like to know.

Other than the hotel and the shopping, what is fun to do there in early December?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2007, 02:10 PM

570 posts, read 1,820,383 times
I tried searching cleveland.com's events list under the "local" link. And the first 50 pages(I was skipping a lot of pages) were events mainly events for October. You can check the site if you like when it gets close to the time of your visit to see if you find something interesting. What type of things do you like to do? The hotel your staying at is in a great location, not sure of how the room are though. If your into nightlife, there are restaurants and bars along W. 9th and W. 6th. Not sure what type of music you like, but if you want to catch a cheap show at the House of Blues a rock group called Hawthorne Heights will be performing for about $20. Also other malls you can shop at are Strongsville Mall, Great Northern Mall, and also Crocker Park(this is a really nice place) all on the west side. On the eastside, you have Beachwood Mall(upscale) and Legacy Village(also upscale and has great restaurants).

Old 10-20-2007, 01:15 AM

2,357 posts, read 7,898,377 times
Maybe checkout a Cavaliers game if they're in town. If you like sports that is...

There's a new swank bowling alley right near House of Blues that looks fun as well. But it ain't cheap! More of a nightclub type thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland