Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 12:55 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,240,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleveland mitchell View Post
to be honest i love to go to bars dont really like the clubs yet but im only 22 havent really havent went out like yet cause paying for school and a apartment didnt really have money to turn up but when I did have a extra 20 to 30 bucks I went to bars and the studio is lava room recording studio 5000 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44103 and I might pull my car out there or not idk its a older car probley not though I have to buy one with my tax return
Wow...near the Agora Theater...pretty good location...understandable why you asked about E Cleveland. If you don't have a car, Euclid Ave has the Healthline BRT that goes between Public Square and the Windermere Redline Station so you use that to get to and from the studio. You'll have no shortage of bars to go to in the City...so thats a good thing. If you can get a part time job in downtown or University Circle, those areas would help in terms of being conveniant for you to get to the studio as well.

What is your timing looking like for coming?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2014, 11:43 AM

60 posts, read 102,138 times
Default Moving to cleveland ohio from phoenix

I will be moving there exactly in the new years and i appreciate the locals feedback because my mom is very against me moving to Cleveland ohio because she thinks its a dump and its just another struggling mid western town but she hasn't looked up the positive of ohio only negative which comes up automatically when you google Cleveland ohio but your response's will help ease the the burden of me moving but really I think its just me moving so far from phoenix AZ but I'm very excited to move there and set my roots down there I want to be part of regrowth of Cleveland ohio

Old 09-28-2014, 05:04 PM

1,009 posts, read 1,147,519 times
One more positive person moving to Ohio! You will enjoy the seasons! The one year I was there reminded me of a rebirth type process mentally. Change is good! I bet in 5 years, those of you there now will say to many, "Told you so!"

Old 09-28-2014, 07:07 PM

869 posts, read 1,278,118 times
Times they are a changing....

Cleveland is improving everyday.

Old 09-29-2014, 10:46 AM

63 posts, read 83,465 times
Hey Cleveland,there's also a great lil' music school in University Circle called the Music Settlement...just in case you wanna study music theory.This is located in the area known as "Uptown" and the RTA goes straight through it.Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Old 09-29-2014, 10:56 AM

63 posts, read 83,465 times
Also Cleveland,one more thing...if you really want to get a real feel of Cleveland go to Youtube and view some of my video's such as "Funky Cleveland" and "Cleveland hoods" under my name "Butchie Boy" I have more than 80 uploads and about 20 are video's of inner city Cleveland.They'll give you a real feel of the city...the good,the bad,and the ugly!!

Old 09-29-2014, 07:13 PM

Default Moving from Phoenix Arizona to Cleveland Ohio

thanks butchie boy for the school suggestion because at my school i just get a certificate but i want my degree one thanks and i have been looking at Cleveland videos online but never found a reliable link

Old 10-01-2014, 11:58 AM

16,548 posts, read 19,694,332 times
Dude. Please use some periods. Thanks.

Old 10-02-2014, 09:29 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,240,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleveland mitchell View Post
I will be moving there exactly in the new years and i appreciate the locals feedback because my mom is very against me moving to Cleveland ohio because she thinks its a dump and its just another struggling mid western town but she hasn't looked up the positive of ohio only negative which comes up automatically when you google Cleveland ohio but your response's will help ease the the burden of me moving but really I think its just me moving so far from phoenix AZ but I'm very excited to move there and set my roots down there I want to be part of regrowth of Cleveland ohio
Will you get a chance to come before hand to check out places?

Old 10-04-2014, 01:15 PM

Default Moving from Phoenix Arizona to Cleveland Ohio

Naw I wont be able to come before hand money is to tight right now with my apartment and school. But I have been on craiglist pretty tough. Looking at apartments and jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland