Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 04:04 PM
on3 on3 started this thread

498 posts, read 384,977 times

Advertisements

Browns are going to the playoffs!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2021, 05:59 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,176,348 times
I doubt there is much panicking. The Browns still have to beat them at full strength on their turf which is something they've failed to do since 2003. But, better this than the usual off-season hand wringing.

Old 01-04-2021, 01:36 AM

1,887 posts, read 1,443,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post
I doubt there is much panicking. The Browns still have to beat them at full strength on their turf which is something they've failed to do since 2003. But, better this than the usual off-season hand wringing.
What I find funny is that they're being nonchalant about the game Sunday but they can't stop talking about the game. "They beat our 2nd string" what that really meant was "I hoped our 2nd string kept the Browns out of the playoffs so we can keep laughing at them."

Old 01-04-2021, 05:29 AM

2,828 posts, read 824,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by on3 View Post
Browns are going to the playoffs!
I don't thing they are sweating it. They played yesterday with B team and only lost by two points due to not converting a two point conversion. Next week they will have team A in and kicked Cleveland's azz the last time they played them with A team, But you know, any given Sunday. I do like Cleveland's chances now and for the future and it looks like they finally have a good quarterback.

Old 01-04-2021, 05:35 AM

2,828 posts, read 824,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCongress83216 View Post
What I find funny is that they're being nonchalant about the game Sunday but they can't stop talking about the game. "They beat our 2nd string" what that really meant was "I hoped our 2nd string kept the Browns out of the playoffs so we can keep laughing at them."
I don't think anyone here in Pgh is laughing at the Browns. They are an up and coming very formidable team and I wish them the best. I would love to see the Browns join the super bowl club and remember this is coming from a Steeler fan.

Old 01-04-2021, 05:51 AM

11,052 posts, read 12,449,561 times
Yesterday's game was kinda meaningless... Browns still missed a lot of players and even the ones they got back had no practice time and their facility had been closed. Steelers didn't play the top guys. So it's nice to get the win but the real game is Sunday now. It won't be anything like yesterday, it will be very good though I think.

Old 01-04-2021, 09:54 AM

4,530 posts, read 5,101,574 times
Ironically, Pittsburgh may actually be worse-off at QB when 38-year-old Big Ben returns to face the Browns on Sunday. Remember, before the Steelers ended their 3-game losing streak against the sorry and undermanned Bengals in Week 15, they were reeling under Ben, who clearly lacks the mobility and arm strength his youthful Pro Bowl years. They may actually may be better off with youthful understudy Mason Rudolph who torched the Browns sorry secondary for 315 ... including the one crucial INT, of course.

Old 01-04-2021, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgh guy View Post
I don't think anyone here in Pgh is laughing at the Browns. They are an up and coming very formidable team and I wish them the best. I would love to see the Browns join the super bowl club and remember this is coming from a Steeler fan.
Don't say this too loud, your fellow Steeler fans might hear you .

Old 01-04-2021, 12:50 PM

Quote:
But, everybody is gonna favor you guys and say "Steelers have it in the bag, they're getting there guys back, they're playoff tested and know how to win big playoff games. Big Ben owns the Browns and they're home. They should make easy work of the Browns." Your fellow Steeler fans are thinking "They blew out the Browns 38-7 so they should blow them out again. They barely beat our backups."

Old 01-05-2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I don't thing they are sweating it. They played yesterday with B team and only lost by two points due to not converting a two point conversion. Next week they will have team A in and kicked Cleveland's azz the last time they played them with A team, But you know, any given Sunday. I do like Cleveland's chances now and for the future and it looks like they finally have a good quarterback.
These two teams aren't the same teams that played Week 6. Dupree and Bush are gone, there was no Chubb and Teller. Also, Baker and Jarvis were playing with cracked ribs. Steelers offense has been struggling for the last few weeks (except for the 2nd Half against the Colts).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland