Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2009, 01:00 PM

23 posts, read 69,044 times

Advertisements

Last year i moved to east cleveland from chicago to stay with my mom we stay in a rough neighborhood on noble road i am moving on my on and i have been looking at the summerwood apartments in this area is this a place i shoud consider
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2009, 01:51 PM

56 posts, read 187,956 times
Well if you thought noble was rough then you'll probably think sumerwood is rough, they are right down the street from each other. There are a lot rougher areas in the city though. I went to Euclid city Schools and knew kids that lived in summerwood, its not the happiest place in the world but I can think of worse. I haven't been to those apartments in a long time but they used to have little highschool gangs but I don't know about it anymore. You should be fine, just don't plan on loving it.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:12 PM

euclid isn't as bad as people on hear make it seem

Old 01-19-2009, 09:48 PM

2,367 posts, read 7,652,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.chicago View Post
euclid isn't as bad as people on hear make it seem
I was born in Euclid and lived there up until the time I was 13 years old in 2005. Personally I like my hometown. There is some problems with crime and the schools aren't ranked very good either, but there are much worse areas in the Cleveland area then Euclid. Also compared to some of Chicago's suburbs Euclid really isn't bad at all.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:50 AM

217 posts, read 692,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.chicago View Post
Last year i moved to east cleveland from chicago to stay with my mom we stay in a rough neighborhood on noble road i am moving on my on and i have been looking at the summerwood apartments in this area is this a place i shoud consider
i live on noble now..nel;acrest to be exact..and i know everyone on 195th and euclid, summerwood and euclid terrace..that neigborhood is cool...in the summer you may see some guys standing on the corner, but i know them all and trust me their not dangerous, or going to rob you or anything..they stand out there because the city of euclid really has no outlet for teenagers..even the park on 193rd is off limits to the teenage residents..then you hagve the sportsplant...its nice in their but it cost to much, and you gotta be under 18....so that just leaves a bunch of board kids standing around...summerwood is cool though, nothing going on up in there....they cleaned that place out as far a junkies and stuff..never really was a rough area, just alot of drugs, but thats over with...hell they do urine test just to move in summerwood...

Old 01-22-2009, 01:54 PM

its pretty rough over there on noble road

Old 02-08-2009, 06:27 PM

217 posts, read 692,684 times
trust noble today is a cake walk compared to 5 years ago....but summerwood is cool...

Old 02-09-2009, 02:32 PM

3,070 posts, read 11,919,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir_Abdul View Post
trust noble today is a cake walk compared to 5 years ago....but summerwood is cool...
What would you say changed to make Noble improve?

Or was it just the times?

In the last couple years Ive still heard some really bad things happening around Noble road. Notably the girl in the garbage bag at that hotel. That was at Euclid and Noble if I remember right. Theres also been a murder already on Noble (Allandale) this year. Its good to hear its improving though.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:33 PM

i could't wait to get from over there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland