Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2010, 07:31 AM

2,221 posts, read 4,368,457 times

Advertisements

Whenever the Cavs come to Charlotte I always get prime seats to attend game. Over the last few years the Bobcats have just about owned the Cavs and my being a loyal Cleveland sports fan I feel shortchanged when I leave arena. Cavs have lost 3 times to Bobcats, granted the last 2 times were off back-to-backs and Cavs and LJ coming off an exhausting OT loss the night before. I will say Lebron looked tired last night and only drove the lane a few times. The Cavs must have had half a dozen or more shots blocked and A. Jamison, Charlotte hometown boy went 0-12 and was blocked 2-3 times. The Bobcats are very athletic and Steve Jackson, G. Wallace pose matchup problems but I'm sure they get up for the Cavs and should have confidence against them. Cavs also look like they don't play with urgency. My question is there is chance Cavs could play Bobcats in playoffs. Would Cavs have their hands full in winning this series and what would they do differently or should I hope they don't play them in the playoffs. Only people that have seen Cavs/Bobcats play season series can have a legitimate comment as it is amazing how Bobcats have 'owned' them and Cavs could not penetrate the inside without getting shot blocked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2010, 07:49 AM

2,365 posts, read 4,353,228 times
i would bet you a fish and pierogi dinner that the cavs go farther in the playoffs than the bobcats. give the cavs a few games to get used to jamison in the rotation and watch them win.. i would even place a side bet that you never see jamison go 0 for 12 shooting again.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:12 AM

2,221 posts, read 4,368,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1watertiger View Post
i would bet you a fish and pierogi dinner that the cavs go farther in the playoffs than the bobcats. give the cavs a few games to get used to jamison in the rotation and watch them win.. i would even place a side bet that you never see jamison go 0 for 12 shooting again.

That's probably a good bet. Strange that if season ended today the Cavs would play Bobcats in 1st round. Jamison must have had butterflys or something, he missed the rim on atleast 2-3 shots and had some inside layups blocked as well. It is strange seeing Cavs play lathargic games vs Bobcats and hearing those fans say they 'own' the Cavs. Their franchise has been a mess and looses millions of dollars a year and the absentee owner has the worst reputation. He was at game and snuck out without talking to media. Hey but their biggest fan, 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair can always be seen in the front row with his hot babe that is 30 yrs younger

Old 02-20-2010, 12:19 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,137,017 times
You have to remember that Jamison has been on ice for about 10 days, too. He hadn't played in a game since 2/9. Compound that with the expected butterflies, a rotation and team that he is completely unfamiliar with, and the trade whirlwind he had just completed 12 hours earlier, I can see why things may not have gone well. I'm not worried yet, as he is a 21 and 9 guy. If he's still shooting poorly 10 games from now, there might be something to be concerned about. As of now, it's a non-issue.

The Bobcats will "own" the Cavs after they beat them in a 7 game series. Until then, they're merely an oversight and, in this past case, a team to experiment against.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland