Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2010, 07:35 AM

5 posts, read 10,480 times

Advertisements

Hi,

It's me again . I'm also pretty unfamiliar with the Brecksville/Broadview heights area, and Strongsville too. Any recommendations from anyone who lives there about what restaurants are worth checking out? I'm looking for nicer, more fine-dining settings, rather than family-style or bars. Thanks for the input!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2010, 09:31 AM

29 posts, read 99,703 times
Default Good Strongsville Spots

Hi Neerny25,

I'm not real familiar with the restaurants in Brecksville, or Broadview Hts., but I am familiar with the restaurants in Strongsville. Strongsville has many great local restaurants, but based on what you're looking for, I would recommend Don's Pomeroy House, Le Volte Grill, Triv's Steakhouse, J.Bella, or Sweet Mango.

Don's has excellent steak and seafood dishes and is located in a historic building on the square in downtown Strongsville. I have never been disappointed here, the food is always excellent. They also have a really nice outdoor patio that is lit up at night, really nice.

Le Volte Grill is like a hidden gem in Strongsville and features authentic Italian dishes. They only use local ingredients in their dishes, and everything is made from scratch. The menu always changes with whats in season, so they always have something different. LeVolte grill is located right across the street from the Staples Plaza on Pearl Road.

J.Bella is another excellent Italian restaurant and it is located in the Staples Plaza on Pearl Road. I love the salads, pasta dishes, and the Cannoli for dessert!

Triv's Steakhouse is a great local steakhouse and is located on Rt. 82 next to Borders Books, across the street from Southpark Center. If you like steak, this is the place to go, and their desserts are excellent.

Sweet Mango has the best Thai food that I have ever had and is located on Pearl Rd., right across the street from the Strongsville McDonalds. If you want to try something different, this is the place to go. I recommend the Masaman Curry, Honeydew Bubble Tea, and Mango with sticky rice for dessert, yum! They also have green tea ice cream that rocks!

I hope this helps, and Bon Appetit!

Old 04-23-2010, 10:23 AM

2,135 posts, read 5,487,636 times
Brecksville is a dry town, so don't try to find a bar there, it is not possible. Tons of places to whoop it up in Strongsville, just watch out for the police.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:31 AM

16,544 posts, read 19,672,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaFace View Post
Brecksville is a dry town, so don't try to find a bar there, it is not possible. Tons of places to whoop it up in Strongsville, just watch out for the police.
Or maybe just don't drive drunk?!?

Old 04-26-2010, 08:30 AM

302 posts, read 1,100,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaFace View Post
Brecksville is not a dry town. What the heck are you talking about? You've got a number of restaurants with bars that serve alcohol like Simons, London Pickle Works, etc. As for bars, there is only one that I can think of is one a hole in the wall on the corner of Riverview Rd and Chippewa Rd.

Old 04-26-2010, 08:35 AM

302 posts, read 1,100,770 times
As for "fine dining" the only think I can think of is Creekside Restaurant and Bar on Brecksville Rd(across from Mill Rd), and possibly Austin's Steak House(never been in it, but from what I've heard/seen it does not seem like a Longhorn, etc)

Old 04-26-2010, 08:23 PM

70 posts, read 293,713 times
The Courtyard in Brecksville is really good.

Old 09-29-2011, 05:41 AM

2 posts, read 23,835 times
Smile Great restaurant in Brecksville

My daughter and I love to eat at Pickleworks in Brecksville on the corner of Fitzwater and Rt 21. They offer home cooked meals at very reasonable prices and have a special every day of the week. The place is usually crowded...that tells me that other people like it there too. We go to eat there often. Hope this helps you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland