Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2006, 07:13 AM

169 posts, read 580,401 times

Advertisements

Can anyone tell me what the wages are for the position of Pharmacy Tech here in Northern Ohio? Retail info or wages for hospitals, nursing homes etc. would be helpful. Thanks..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2006, 10:17 AM

53 posts, read 480,497 times
Can you tell me about where you want to work and what type of pharmacy you want to work in and I can better give you an idea.

If you are working in a suburb is it will make a difference also ( east side/west side, etc)

I'll check back with you.

Old 09-18-2006, 07:54 AM

169 posts, read 580,401 times
Thank you for replying Leilani. Actually, I'm thinking of a career change. I have considered schooling for Pharmacy Tech and was hoping to get any information I could regarding wages either in an institutional workplace or retail. I imagine retail wages would be considerably less. I live in southern Lorain County. I apologize for the delay in responding, my computer time has been limited lately.

Old 06-22-2007, 09:40 PM

78 posts, read 515,034 times
Default CPhT

Hello - I am wondering the same thing - we are moving up from Florida soon and I am a certified pharmacy technician and would like to work in a hospital inpatient pharmacy. Are there a lot of jobs there and what is the pay range?

Thanks!

Old 08-16-2007, 07:40 PM

1 posts, read 7,940 times
Default Can U Tell Me

Hey I Am Wanting To Move To Tampa And I Was Wondering What The Pay Is For A Certified Pharmacy Tech I Just Finished College And Will Have About 6 Or 7 Month Experience By The Time I Move In June. So If U Know Can U Please Tell Me

Thank You

Rachiel

Old 08-20-2007, 09:39 AM

78 posts, read 515,034 times
I'm not positive on the tech rates in Tampa, but I would think they should pay you at least $14/hr. I live in a small town on the panhandle and if you're not certified they start you at about $7+/hr - at the hospital I work at, the certified techs start at $14/hr. You can go to indeed.com to search the job listings there and hopefully find one that discloses the rate they are offering.

Hope that helps!

Old 09-22-2008, 12:44 PM

1 posts, read 6,526 times
i am nationaly certified and i work in retail i have been their for 3 years...the pay is not really that great but my friend works in a hospital and makes ok pay! i recomend that you get some text from off the internet and teach yourself take the national cert exam and try to get a job in a hosspital!

Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM

60 posts, read 152,866 times
How long does it take to get a pharmacy tech license?

I know pharmacists get paid 100K+ by retail chains..Walgreens, CVS, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cleveland