Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 02:36 PM

1 posts, read 1,014 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know if a king size bed will fit in 1 bedroom melbourne apartments? Or the sq ft of the bedrooms?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2015, 01:01 PM

1,810 posts, read 2,761,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nytonc2016 View Post
Does anyone know if a king size bed will fit in 1 bedroom melbourne apartments? Or the sq ft of the bedrooms?
A king size bed will fit, but not much else.
Google the complex, and go to the property management's website to see floor plans.

Old 12-09-2015, 08:10 AM

3 posts, read 3,072 times
I will hopefully be relocating to the area within the next few months.

Just wanted to see if anything in the original post has changed, as it has been a little over 2 years, or if those are still the complexes to look at!

Thanks!

Old 12-09-2015, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nygiantspm5 View Post
I will hopefully be relocating to the area within the next few months.

Just wanted to see if anything in the original post has changed, as it has been a little over 2 years, or if those are still the complexes to look at!

Thanks!
Everything is the same.

Old 12-10-2015, 12:35 PM

3,080 posts, read 4,851,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil A. Delphia View Post
Everything is the same.
Anything else on the drawing board?...Guess they are still building at Kittrell Farms...

Old 01-31-2016, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil A. Delphia View Post
Every couple of months we get a new thread (started usually by a grad student or young professionals) about renting in the good and safe area of Greenville, which we all agree is the Bells Fork area (for renting - owning is a whole different discussion). I'm in that area daily and am very familiar with it, so I've compiled a list of rentals for the general Bells Fork area. I figure any time there is a new thread asking for this info we can just easily direct them to this thread for complete info. For this list the map is Firetower Rd. from Evans to 14th St., up to Red Banks Rd., down Arlington Blvd, crossing down briefly onto County Home Rd., including Charles Blvd. in between. I've divided it into four categories based mostly on reputation and appearances (in no specific order within each category) from highest to lowest. Clearly I haven't lived in all these places, so other people's opinions and experiences may vary. Also, while many of these places are no different than other Greenville complexes, these rankings are in comparison to those in Bells Fork only. Please note that many of these are condos, townhomes, and duplexes that are privately owned, but are available to rent through the various advertising mediums. I've denoted these with an asterisk (*). I'm only covering complexes here, not subdivisions of homes.

Considered to be in highest regard:
-Wimbledon Pointe Apts
-Breezewood Condos*
-Turtle Creek Condos*
-Hyde Park Condos
-Tara Condos*
-Covengton Square Condos*
-Locksleys Woods Condos*
-Quail Ridge Townhomes*
-Kittrell Farms Townhomes*
-Grey Fox Run Condos*
-Dudley's Grant Townhomes*
-The Tree Top Neighborhood*
(not including Tree Top Villas)

Above Average Complexes:
-Melbourne Court Apts.
-Trafalgar Square Apts.
-Cape Point Patio & Townhomes*
-Arlington Park Patio Homes*
-Belle Meade Apts.
-Bells Fork Crossing Apts.
-Forbes Woods Condos*
-Courtney Square Apts.
-Arlington Square Apts.

-Wimbledon Court Apts.
(different from Wimbledon Pointe)
-Tree Tops Apts. (all 1 bedrooms)
(next to Tree Tops neighborhood, but not a part of it)

Average & Basic Complexes:
-Whitebridge Apts.
-Bridge Ct. (duplexes)*
-Bradford Park Apts.
-Windy Ridge Townhomes*
-Upton Court Townhomes*
-Colindale Court Townhomes*
-Tower Village Apts.
-Summerhaven (duplexes)*
-The Exchange (student housing complex)
-The Bellamy (student housing complex)
(The last two are geared towards undergrads and rent by the room.)

Poor Reputation:
-Rosemont Apts.
-Wedgewood Arms Apts.
-Oakmont Square Apts.
-Oakmont Drive (3 small townhome complexes here, none worth checking out)*
-Carriage House Townhomes (Really just an awful place, despite their new whitewash paint job!)

I think I listed all the complexes in the area, and I hope it helps in people's research and decisions!
Both Courtney Square and Arlington Square are named Southgate now, and are considered one complex.

Old 08-27-2018, 09:29 AM

Add to the list 2 new complexes:

Kittrell Place Apartments (near Kittrell Townhomes and The Bellamy)

Centre Court Apartments (behind the assisted living center on Wimbledon; street connects with Summerhaven subdivision)

Centre Court appears to be very brand new, still very few cars in the parking lot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina