Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2007, 10:03 AM

219 posts, read 852,830 times

Advertisements

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful people I have met on this forum.
You all have been so very helpful and especially supportive.
We had hoped to be in North Carolina by WAY ahead of now.
Doesn't matter. Judy always says put things in God's hands and it will work out.
We are thankful for everything that has happened this year and the future ahead of us.
Thank you all once again and I hope you and your families have wonderful Thanksgiving.
Dennis and Judy Gormley
Woodlynne (ugh) New Jersey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2007, 05:27 PM

713 posts, read 3,928,056 times
Smile Nice Thanksgiving thoughts, don't give up on your dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by njprintman View Post
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to all the wonderful people I have met on this forum.
You all have been so very helpful and especially supportive.
We had hoped to be in North Carolina by WAY ahead of now.
Doesn't matter. Judy always says put things in God's hands and it will work out.
We are thankful for everything that has happened this year and the future ahead of us.
Thank you all once again and I hope you and your families have wonderful Thanksgiving.
Dennis and Judy Gormley
Woodlynne (ugh) New Jersey
It took us three years to get to the North Carolina coast. There were a couple of times I thought we wouldn't make it, and it hasn't been easy, but we did it.

We have been mostly permanent in the Cape Carteret area since Sept 06, and we love it.

Don't give up your dreams. We are in Roanoke, Va this Thanksgiving.

At Thanksgiving, it is the people not the place that is most important.

-David Sobotta

Old 11-22-2007, 05:28 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
how beautiful.

Old 11-23-2007, 12:21 PM

219 posts, read 852,830 times
It took us three years to get to the North Carolina coast. There were a couple of times I thought we wouldn't make it, and it hasn't been easy, but we did it.

We have been mostly permanent in the Cape Carteret area since Sept 06, and we love it.

Don't give up your dreams. We are in Roanoke, Va this Thanksgiving.

At Thanksgiving, it is the people not the place that is most important.

-David Sobotta

Dave,
You are soooooo correct. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our two kids. Almost all of our relatives are either deceased of have moved so it was real nice having a small gathering.
Don't worry, I have said before............I don't care if it takes til I'm 80 to get to NC............it will happen.
And the picture is............as the younger set says.................SWEET.
Dennis
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina