Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2015, 09:04 PM

58 posts, read 76,956 times

Advertisements

Does anyone recommend living her with teens.I Like how close to beach, but dont know if has sidewalks so you could actually walk to it safely. Was down very briefly need to find a rental allowing two dogs. Cant find a house we like in schools we like that will except dogs. So considering the 3 bedroom apartment. Will not be down again to look until Aug 1st. I want under 2100 a month in good school district for middle school, and has kids around and community pool etc. Any where else I should look in case a home rental doesnt work. Thanks. Job at home and travel so doesnt have to be near any one location. But two adults two kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2015, 05:05 AM

353 posts, read 607,110 times
The Reserve is very accessible to Wrightsville via bike or on foot.

I don't know about the teenager situation there, but I don't see a reason it wouldn't be OK. There's plenty for them to do within a mile or two of there.

Old 07-24-2015, 10:48 AM

1,590 posts, read 4,637,585 times
Driving through it looks like a nice place. Be sure your dogs aren't on their breed or size restriction list. Also look into headwaters apartments right down the road. They are new and I've heard they accept dogs.

The location is good for kids. Lots of shops, restaurants and a movie theater nearby. Not a bad bike ride to the beach.

I rented a house through Atlantic rental management that allowed my cat and german shepherd. You may want to check their site to see if they have a house that meets your requirements.

We had a very tough time finding acceptable housing here with our pets. We ended up in a house that's too small for us, but it's all that we could find at the time. Good luck!

Old 07-24-2015, 01:44 PM

Thanks we are keeping on short list. Any chance you know of tucker square section of Kure Beach. We are looking into rental there. Not sure of area iff season if have a community feel. Think I will also pist about that area. Thanks.

Old 07-30-2015, 08:11 PM

Found a house in Porters neck area. So be down soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina