Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2018, 07:52 PM

14 posts, read 18,772 times

Advertisements

My wife and I have been lurking on Zillow et al. web sites for a year or so, looking for a place in the Yaupon Beach area on Oak Island; basically something on one of the named streets, south of Oak Island Drive.

Nothing has met our criteria yet but we remain vigilant, looking many times a day, every day without fail. Since we live in Ohio however, we are missing out on any properties that might be for sale by owner. It can be an unimproved lot or a house; we're looking for something with some trees on it and around 0.2 or 0.25 acre.

If someone happens to be driving through and would see a place with a FSBO sign and a phone number, we would be very grateful for a leads. We do plan on coming down later this year to search about ourselves, but it's going to be a few months. Thought I'd reach out to the group.

Was watching the bands of Alberto come through, looks like you guys got a pretty good soaking!

Thanks for the help!

Scott
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2018, 10:26 AM

6,799 posts, read 7,379,350 times
Your lucky day. I drove around that area this morning and there is a fsbo at 311 Keziah Street. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. 910-250-1357

Old 05-29-2018, 10:58 AM

14 posts, read 18,772 times
Thanks BC1960. We were hoping for something a little further away from the main drag; we've been at the intersections of two where we live now for the last 20 years, so closer to the water is where my heart is, say in the 200 block. Thanks very much for the quick spotting however and numbers. I do appreciate it!

I'm a 1960 vintage model as well if that's what your name represents...

Best,

Scott
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina