Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 01:34 PM

3 posts, read 9,827 times

Advertisements

Ok well I think we found a place at Cornerstone Condos, the zipcode is 28403. Is that close to the beach?? The guy there said it would be a 5 minute drive to Wrightsville Beach Any info is greatly appreciated! We've only been by the place once and don't know the area too well I promise I'll be BACK to check responses!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2010, 01:46 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,402,880 times
no worries , i did not state that I was mad , only
that it bugs me. in my defense it does happen a good bit.

I also thought it would go to my e-mail ,learned quickly that it is not so.

I am not familiar with those condos but if it is only 5 minutes from wrigthsville
you should be good. wilmington is kind of funny in that you
can live in a million dollar home but have to go
thru a trailerpark to get there.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:32 PM

206 posts, read 574,188 times
I am new too....and found this all very informative.
Nice group on this thread.
I am considering moving to the area....should I start a new thread?
I am coming down in June....but I want to educate myself as much as possible before then.
There are several discouraging posts about Wilmington.
Why then was it rated one of the top ten cities to live in?

Old 04-20-2010, 08:52 AM

13,406 posts, read 28,739,320 times
I've been reading the threads and all of you locals have been very helpful
As a side note is there any zip code to avoid...higher crime etc

Old 05-05-2010, 05:28 AM

730 posts, read 1,315,063 times
Thought I'd jump in with my question: does anyone live at or know someone who does live in Magnolia Greens in Leland? It looks beautiful with wonderful amenities and it's not too far from Wilmington.

How are taxes (real estate, sales, etc) and insurance costs. Also, one other consideration: is it troublesome to find doctors accepting new patients on Medicare (I ask because here on Cape Cod the doctor situation is problematic).

Thanks to all who take the time to answer or point me towards some web sites.

Old 05-05-2010, 10:57 PM

2 posts, read 4,502 times
I am mad and if you do this again I will report you to the republicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina