Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2009, 06:00 PM

459 posts, read 801,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolDude View Post
Please point out where I said we were young.

If we played in the Pac 10, we'd have a winning record. It's not as good as our conference. As usual, strength of schedule is something you want to ignore. There's more to a quality schedule than playing overrated Western Athletic Conference teams.

Our women will laugh at the patchouli smelling waifs that make their way to Knoxville next year. Not even going to comment on the assertion that Neyland is a "pit," that apparent insult coming from a fan of a 5th rate school with a joke stadium built off Chinese sweat shop money.

And you didn't run for 300 yards vs UCLA you clueless twit. You had 300 yards total offense, which isn't that impressive. But please carry on, further clarifying that you have the football knowledge of an Oregon fan. Hey, at least standards are already low for you.

Is this retard serious!!! You lost 2 straight years to UCLA, and this year you lost to them at home. All the Pac 10 teams would have to do is load the box against the VOLS run game and the VOLS would average 6 points a game. But then again your pathetic coach doesn't actually try to win games he just likes almost winning , then runs his mouth like an idiot after he gets his butt kicked. I wouldn't mind a coach like this in the Pac 10. Hey guys I know we are losing to Oregon by 10 points and theres 2 minuets left but if we run the ball out we won't lose by more then 10 points and it won't look so bad. Lane Kiffin is a joke!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
No one but you is whining. The SEC is the best, get over it.

Keep living in the past buddy!!

Old 10-11-2009, 07:01 PM

623 posts, read 1,534,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_man View Post
Is this retard serious!!! You lost 2 straight years to UCLA, and this year you lost to them at home. All the Pac 10 teams would have to do is load the box against the VOLS run game and the VOLS would average 6 points a game. But then again your pathetic coach doesn't actually try to win games he just likes almost winning , then runs his mouth like an idiot after he gets his butt kicked. I wouldn't mind a coach like this in the Pac 10. Hey guys I know we are losing to Oregon by 10 points and theres 2 minuets left but if we run the ball out we won't lose by more then 10 points and it won't look so bad. Lane Kiffin is a joke!!!!
You have no right to question anyone's football knowledge. The game Kiffin called was the only chance UT had to beat UF. How easily you forget how they were calling for a 70 point UT win.

Just for note, educated people place question marks at the end of inquiring statements, although if you want to continue being a moron that's understandable. Seems to be a trend for our Pac 10 sheep on here.

Quote:
The SEC has been the best for the last 5 or so years, including this year. I don't befriend imbeciles, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't refer to me as buddy.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
You have no right to question anyone's football knowledge. The game Kiffin called was the only chance UT had to beat UF. How easily you forget how they were calling for a 70 point UT win.

Just for note, educated people place question marks at the end of inquiring statements, although if you want to continue being a moron that's understandable. Seems to be a trend for our Pac 10 sheep on here.

The SEC has been the best for the last 5 or so years, including this year. I don't befriend imbeciles, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't refer to me as buddy.

HAHAHAHA!!! Hey retard I don't think anybody was calling for a 70 point UT win. Or in your retard world do you think that UT is ranked number 1 and undefeated????? Sorry bro Tim Tebow doesn't play for you guysSorry I forgot a question mark, I guess you having to correct my missed grammar is your way of sayng, I can't make any valued points so i'll attack your unchecked grammar errors. IF the SEC was so good in 2004 then why did an undefeated Auburn team not play in the National Championship game?????? Oh Ya that was an undefeated PAC 10 team that played in the orange bowl that year. I hope you enjoy your almost wins this year. I wonder if Chip Kelly will run the ball with 2 minuets left if he's down by 10

Old 10-11-2009, 09:35 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,440,604 times
***STOP THE PRESSES***

This just in! There has been a correction posted here on this board. It has come to my attention that Oregon did not run for 300 yards against fUCLA's mighty defense. It appears they only ran for 221 yards with 2 redshirt freshman rbs, a second string QB, and a beat up young offensive line.

How can this be? According to prior reports coming out of Chattanooga/Knoxville (the center of the college football world), UCLA had a "solid defense that was much better than the hacks Oregon previously played." Yet, even with this tough defense, Oregon still rolled up over 300 yards. Wow!

But, what about Kevin Price, prognosticated to be a top 10 NFL draft pick from a source in Chattanooga? Well, he didn't fair so well. He was held to only 81 measly yards. I for one am shocked that a top 10 NFL future player would be held to so few yards. I am also shocked it appears our super secret behind the scenes expert really knows nothing about football except what the media feeds him. Must be the dirty water of the Tennessee River folks.

However, when all was said and done, Oregon won 24-10 and now is in first place in the Pac-10. It certainly beats a losing record in conference and a meak .500 overall record. I for one would crawl into a cave and stay if I lost 2 years in a row to fUCLA...Yowzaa! That's all for now.

***Try reading this post in an old timey radio announcer voice and really have fun with it***

Last edited by Acuda; 10-11-2009 at 09:44 PM..

Old 10-11-2009, 11:28 PM

4,552 posts, read 14,973,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I agree Arkansas is the surpise of the season. Fro waht i saw with Florida and LSU any top 5 team can beat the other any given saturday.

I picked Arkansas over Auburn, even though I was rooting for Auburn.
I have seen some nice play from Arkansas this year and they can put up some numbers.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:05 AM

4,070 posts, read 5,575,322 times
Quote:
Says the guy on a FB board, talks **** about eveyone elses team but doesn't have a team of his that he makes known.

You add nothing here, I'm going to request you not post in this thread anymore.

Oh yeah caveman, in 2009 its not really cool to call people retarded. If you have to resort to making fun of people that have disabilities (I'm sure VolDude is not developmentally disabled , if he is, then that would make what you said even worse), please just go away. I feel sorry for you.

Again, you add nothing to this thread. Week in and week out.

Calling someone retarded? Really?!?

Last edited by nevergoingback; 10-12-2009 at 10:00 AM..

Old 10-12-2009, 09:08 AM

Quote:
HAHAHAHA!!! Hey retard I don't think anybody was calling for a 70 point UT win. Or in your retard world do you think that UT is ranked number 1 and undefeated????? Sorry bro Tim Tebow doesn't play for you guysSorry I forgot a question mark, I guess you having to correct my missed grammar is your way of sayng, I can't make any valued points so i'll attack your unchecked grammar errors. IF the SEC was so good in 2004 then why did an undefeated Auburn team not play in the National Championship game?????? Oh Ya that was an undefeated PAC 10 team that played in the orange bowl that year. I hope you enjoy your almost wins this year. I wonder if Chip Kelly will run the ball with 2 minuets left if he's down by 10
There were both national commentators and even clueless posters on here saying the Vols would lose by 70. You probably conveniently missed those comments or they were broadcast after your bed time.

A smart person would recognize that I've clearly said numerous times that the Vols are not very good and are rebuilding. Please continue backing up my statements that you're not smart by placing words in my mouth. All I'm saying is that Mississippi State West (Oregon) will lose to the Vols next year. It's not like that's saying much considering their sorry program.

Auburn didn't play for the National Championship in '04 because of their schedule.

You're obviously under 12 so I'll let you be. Play some more EA Sports games and pretend you know anything.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
But, what about Kevin Price, prognosticated to be a top 10 NFL draft pick from a source in Chattanooga? Well, he didn't fair so well. He was held to only 81 measly yards. I for one am shocked that a top 10 NFL future player would be held to so few yards. I am also shocked it appears our super secret behind the scenes expert really knows nothing about football except what the media feeds him. Must be the dirty water of the Tennessee River folks.
How about this time pulling up some of my supposed posts where I make these claims? Of course you won't, because I, again, never said that.

I said Brian Price, a defensive tackle, you fool.

Now continue to be a little moronic Mississippi State West fan. And thanks for the pathetically silly personal message. You really set me in my place.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:35 AM

2,098 posts, read 3,440,604 times
Brian Price or Kevin Price...both didn't do s**t.

But, the truth is your team is bad. They have a 3-3 record, a losing one in the SEC and are frankly not in the conversation. You cannot successfully argue that a Pac-10 team that has beaten UCLA by 14 points is worse than a UT team that lost to them at home. Logic doesn't work that way. I know, I know Mr. Grammar Queen, you are attempting to twist that logic, but you're not that bright...even though you know a lot of mean words to call people (like idiot, moron, nitwit)

The Vols are like a raggedy ol' blanky that lil' boys from Chattanooga like to snuggle next to their mommies with. That blanky needs to go in the trash because it is finished. You need to choose a new, shiny team that you can actually talk about with intelligence here. Here, I'll let you use my team...the Oregon Ducks. They are currently ranked #13 with a 5-1 record, 2-0 in the Pac-10. We are playing Washington and then USC. Here are some other stats that may help you:

TOTAL OFFENSE
71) Oregon, 360.17 ypg- improving weekly

SCORING OFFENSE
28) Oregon, 32.50 ppg

RUSH OFFENSE
20) Oregon, 202.67 yp

TOTAL DEFENSE
16) Oregon, 280.83 ypg

SCORING DEFENSE
22) Oregon, 16.33 ppg

PASS DEFENSE
17) Oregon, 163.67 ypg

PASS EFFICIENCY DEFENSE
9) Oregon, 91.34 rating

RUSH DEFENSE
39) Oregon, 117.17 ypg

Oregon’s LaMichael James is 23rd nationally in rushing at 96.83 yards per game, Morgan Flint is 35th in scoring with 8.00 points per game, Kenny Rowe is 12th in sacks with 1.08 per game and 12th in forced fumbles with .50 per game, and Eddie Pleasant is fifth in fumbles recovered with .50 per game.

If this doen't help, you may just need a nappy. You seem so cranky...or maybe constipated. Lil' ol' kinders can get that way. Austin is great to see in the winter.

Last edited by Acuda; 10-12-2009 at 11:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football