Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 07:31 PM

76 posts, read 311,762 times

Advertisements

We own a house on Everglades too and you've received good info on the fees. If you need any other info on the community, you can certainly PM me. I don't check daily but I'm always happy to help - especially a neighbor!
Welcome to the neighborhood and to the best place we've lived in our 12 moves in our married, military lives.....Can't wait to be back in CO to settle for good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2011, 08:45 AM

43 posts, read 97,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob from down south View Post
The HOA, if there is one, will be recorded on the county property record along with the Clauses, Covenants, and Restrictions (CCRs). Any competent real estate agent should be able to get you that information.
I am not finding anything on the HOA I have looked at several sites El Paso County Assessor, Google search etc.. and nothing... Could be my lack of experience in the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karatemomx4 View Post
I live in Meridian Ranch. The HOA has two parts. It's $115 a year, which covers street lights, maintenance of common areas and parks, etc. There is also a monthly fee, which comes with your water bill, that covers the recreation center, streets, etc. So the annual bill is due Jan. 1 every year, and the monthly bill is due whenever you get your water bill. I can't say for sure what the OP's monthly rate will be, because it depends on how much water is used. I know ours is usually around $180 a month. But we use a lot of water. (teenagers take long showers)

The HOA regulates all the covenants for the area.
If you can please PM the Name and any contact info you have. We Currently live on base Buckley AFB and only pay for Utilities (Electric & Gas) the water will be a new deal. I am not sure how much we use but I have three Children (10, 6, 17 months). Lots of laundry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerspouse View Post
We own a house on Everglades too and you've received good info on the fees. If you need any other info on the community, you can certainly PM me. I don't check daily but I'm always happy to help - especially a neighbor!
Welcome to the neighborhood and to the best place we've lived in our 12 moves in our married, military lives.....Can't wait to be back in CO to settle for good!
Could you PM me with any info you might have on the area. I read some of your past postings especially the one on the "unfinished homes" They are still there as of 19 Feb 2011. We will be living several homes south of them.

Front of home

Back yard images
To the South West

Looking West

Looking North

Video of the street in front of home.
LINK

Old 02-23-2011, 09:39 PM

43 posts, read 97,479 times
Thank you all for your responses and PMs. My Realtor sent me some info today about Warren Management (who them emailed me several document to review today)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs