Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 10:07 AM

2,395 posts, read 3,012,077 times

Advertisements

Hi -

I am looking for recommendations for a realtor in the Colorado Springs area. One possibility is that we would purchase land and build a house, so someone who has some experience with land transactions would be useful.

Appreciate any recommendations anyone has to offer.

Thanks!

Dave
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2011, 10:28 AM

26,212 posts, read 49,044,521 times
All realtor recommendations need to be sent to the OP by DM, not posted in the forum as that's considered advertising.

Thank you.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 06-03-2011, 10:47 AM

727 posts, read 1,366,178 times
If you PM me, I'll be happy to give you the name of my realtor. She was very helpful to us over a three year period. She and her husband were referred to us by friends who relocated from VA, as we did. She took our parameters on the things we were looking for and provided us with a virtually daily update (all automated/computerized I'm sure) of properties that met those parameters and the in the neighborhoods (zip codes) we were interested in. While you can do this yourself using the MLS listings in Realtor.com search engine and PPAR (the local MLS service), her listings had more details than the MLS has and was far easier to keep track of properties we wanted to track. If we saw something on Realtor.com or PPAR that we liked that wasn't on her listing, we just e-mailed her and she sent the more detailed listing. It worked well for us. We sold our house in VA very quickly and had to move fast to buy another property. We identified the properties on-line we were interested in, met with her the day after we flew in, got her updates and insights, looked at the properties, made an offer, got a ratified contract, got the inspection done, and coordinated with her assistant in finalizing our loan paperwork (hint: get pre-approved, not just pre-qualfied, for your loan ahead of time), and were done in four days time.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:25 PM

50,809 posts, read 24,310,427 times
PM me, and I can also provide the best realtor I've ever dealt with.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:49 PM

2 posts, read 2,080 times
I have a good realtor, but more important I can tell you who to stay away from!!!!! I am having to sell my beautiful home on 6.5 acres in Black Forest due to the unscrupulous tactics of an agent and her company . I also know the good contractors and the ones to stay away from.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:34 PM

11 posts, read 19,905 times
Tongo--I am sorry to hear this...however I am in search of a property like the one you have in Black Forest.

Old 06-09-2011, 01:04 PM

2,395 posts, read 3,012,077 times
Thanks to everyone who provided responses ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs