Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2020, 04:39 PM

10,292 posts, read 6,813,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngigi View Post
I believe that eventually it won't matter where you live; let's face it, it's getting expensive everywhere. The necessity for affordable housing doesn't ever seem to be a priority. And when "affordable" places are developed, they're really not all that affordable. Property owners with rentals can do whatever they please (as it should be), but there will always be people in need of housing that they don't have to work 2-3 jobs to afford. I do not understand why housing can't or isn't being built for every strata of income.
Oh, it is. It's just that some strata's, are more valuable than others...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2020, 04:29 AM

235 posts, read 355,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilberry View Post
for a single person no lower than 27 an hour or you will be living in a crappy area . you need to be able to pay for a 1 bd apt
Or you get roommates. I never could have afforded my own 1 bedroom apartment. A 2 or 3 bedroom with roommate/s is always a better deal. Why don't people get roommates anymore?

Old 12-01-2020, 06:50 AM

1,943 posts, read 2,294,075 times
yeah every man needs a female room mate to tell him how to wash laundry , sweep , mop, dust, grocery shop, dishes , dust, what is not appropiate to watch or stream , what not to post on facebook, when to clean up his email, when he has too many guitars or guns, what kind of clothes make him look sloppy, when to throw away his favorite hat , what kind of friends will enhance his image and that he needs to take a shower ..... the best kind of room mate !

Old 12-01-2020, 07:37 AM

7,179 posts, read 9,306,900 times
Quote:
yeah every man needs a female room mate to tell him how to wash laundry , sweep , mop, dust, grocery shop, dishes , dust, what is not appropiate to watch or stream , what not to post on facebook, when to clean up his email, when he has too many guitars or guns, what kind of clothes make him look sloppy, when to throw away his favorite hat , what kind of friends will enhance his image and that he needs to take a shower ..... the best kind of room mate !
That which hurts instructs.

Old 12-01-2020, 02:36 PM

1,190 posts, read 1,194,530 times
Quote:
Probably will be "divorced" in no time (!)

Old 12-02-2020, 07:16 AM

1,943 posts, read 2,294,075 times
I m currently being instructed and I must say Being domesticated is a good thing ! A good friend will improve your life and make you give up bad habits .
A Classy home and or Apt with an intelligent partner !,
So a 2bd two bath Apt in Co Springs will cost a lot more than 1500 a month but with both people working still I think people should get paid no less than 25 an hour to live in a nice area .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs