Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 08:06 PM

8 posts, read 21,633 times

Advertisements

Hi , I was just wondering if anyone knew of any haunted forest walks in or around the springs ? I have looked online for some but nothing really comes up , I saw the Haunted Mines thing , but Im not to impressed with the live bats thing , and the fact you half to crawl in some of the areas there , and if you dont then you miss out ... So to me not a big fun time . Im just looking for a forest or piece of land that offers scary things more for older teens and adults . Also does anyone know what time Trick or Treating is for the Springs ? Thanks to anyone who can help .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2008, 09:07 PM

1,938 posts, read 7,125,710 times
Keep your ears open because there are plenty in town. On Oct 11th in Ftn, there is one, starting at 6pm. Now that I am in my 30s, I am not sure where they are located anymore. In a couple of weeks they will be obvious though.

Old 10-04-2008, 02:49 AM

112 posts, read 320,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggin4colorado View Post
Keep your ears open because there are plenty in town. On Oct 11th in Ftn, there is one, starting at 6pm. Now that I am in my 30s, I am not sure where they are located anymore. In a couple of weeks they will be obvious though.
Really? I'd love to go.

OP, there is also Mind Seizure and Mind's Labyrinth. DM for links and info. XD

Old 10-04-2008, 01:32 PM

165 posts, read 437,644 times
Ok, something called 'Mind Seizure' does sound interesting, have to admit it.

Old 10-04-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSimple View Post
Ok, something called 'Mind Seizure' does sound interesting, have to admit it.
Sent you some info!
Girlfriend and I will be going to all three after I get paid. XD

Old 10-04-2008, 01:59 PM

165 posts, read 437,644 times
Wow I am impressed, you guys are hardcore. I feel immasculated, thanks a ton....

Old 10-04-2008, 04:23 PM

1,938 posts, read 7,125,710 times
FYI- I havent been to the one down here in Ftn...so I don't know the audience that it is geared to. I apologize if you go and it is geared toward the younger crowd. Let us know what you discover though, it would be very informative.

The last one I went to was over by the Citadel (before it was the Sportman store...is that correct?)...it was so scary. I the worst room was one painted black with neon green dots. I entered it thinking it was just a room on the way to the next scare. Well, this dude was dressed in black with green dots and blended in with the room and he didn't approach you until your back was starting to turn. It scared the living poo out of me and I ran right through the next room in tears. I remember standing in line and seeing girls come out in tears...so did I. I handled the chain saw guy, Freddie, etc and it was the stupid dot guy who got me. CRAZY!!
I will ask a few of the high schoolers I know and they will guide you...stay tuned.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:39 AM

10 posts, read 22,100 times
hey i know you don't know me but i know a lot of scary places here in the springs. i mean creepy places in the woods. I'm the weird kid who loves to go to these places on a day to day base.
any one up for some ghost hunting?

Old 10-05-2008, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgothgirl View Post
hey i know you don't know me but i know a lot of scary places here in the springs. i mean creepy places in the woods. I'm the weird kid who loves to go to these places on a day to day base.
any one up for some ghost hunting?
I'm down. Find me on AIM/YIM. XD

Old 10-06-2008, 11:56 AM

224 posts, read 732,707 times
I remember this one year, I went on this haunted hayride. It was scary. It stopped along the way for some Witch's brew (hot chocolate). Chainsaws were heard throughout and a headless horseman rode by. It was cool, but that was in Virginia. I haven't heard of anything like that in the Springs. Haunted corn mazes are around Colorado.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs