Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 08:47 PM

149 posts, read 323,004 times

Advertisements

I locked in a Penske 26'' truck (Los Angeles to CO Springs) for March 2008 and it was a little under $1000.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2007, 03:27 PM

3 posts, read 18,232 times
Default UHAUL rates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision67 View Post
I just looked at the U-Haul website to measure relative demand to/from California.

For a 26' Truck leaving 8-June:

From Colorado Springs to Ventura, Ca: $522.

From Ventura to CS: $4,402

Talk about a difference!
First of all hello to all, this is my first post on this website/forum. Hope all are doing well and have a wonderful Merry Christmas/New Year.

The wife and I are moving out to Woodland Park very soon, and we currently live in San Diego, CA. Now I have only lived down here for about 6-7 months I was a previous Oregonian all my life.

Checked on rates from down here to Cascade, CO which I understand isnt very far from Woodland Park, and I would have a 24' truck and a trailer that carries my car instead of the back wheels riding on the pavement. Plus some of their equipment. My total only came to $2600.00. Note: The 26' footer was only $250 more.

P.s. anybody have some recent photos of the snow over there, or what little there is so far? Thanks.

Old 12-20-2007, 04:06 PM

149 posts, read 323,004 times
Default Great difference in pick up points

I noticed the difference in price for Penske trucks for same day was over a thousand dollars when comparing San Diego with Los Angeles. For that price I would drive to Los Angeles and back to get the truck. I would suggest a similar search for Ventura area vs. Los Angeles. It may be worth the drive to get the truck in LA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs