Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2010, 09:26 AM

29 posts, read 52,116 times

Advertisements

My fiance and I are looking for the best place to start our new life together. Being from a small town in NC our entire lives have no idea where to start. We do not currently have children, but do plan for our future to include children. We have 3 pets: a 3 mth old kitten and squirrel, and a 3 yr old pitbull. I have heard some parts of Florida have BSL against pitbulls and that most housing units do not allow them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Old 01-10-2010, 09:52 AM

26,208 posts, read 49,012,208 times
There is BSL in the Denver area, none in COLO SPGS and environs. All five cities/states where you've posted this message are fine places. Otherwise your message is too vague to act on, except for crime ridden inner areas of major cities, most places in this country would be fine. You really need to read some of the threads in the forums and most importantly you simply must quantify you wants, wishes, job requirements, expectations, price points, etc, so that people can reply with some degree of specificity and be of help to you. Until then, I have to close this thread as it's just too vague for people to speak to.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs