Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 10:23 AM

12,262 posts, read 24,464,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Homogenizer View Post
I do have to say that I am surprised that the average January low is 14F. After being there in the summer and getting my first taste of real 100+F temperatures, I thought the place was on fire year round.
Pueblo is still in Colorado so yes we do get cold at night and yes we do get snow. That being said we get less snow then all of the major cities and we are much warmer as I have seen the high in the 70's even in January. In the summer our hi's are usually above 90 with a hand full of days above 100 with a few days in the 80's to allow us a chance to cool off. I love that as I think the northern front range stays way to cool in the summer. That is one reason the Riverwalk fits so good in Pueblo as it can be used all year round and is a fun place to visit in December for Christmas as it is in July for independance day.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:32 AM

1,512 posts, read 1,822,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post
Pueblo is still in Colorado so yes we do get cold
Cold? Isn't Pueblo high desert? You folks get four season or something? Hot, Cold, Fire and Frost?

Old 11-12-2010, 10:33 AM

12,262 posts, read 24,464,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Homogenizer View Post
Cold? Isn't Pueblo high desert? You folks get four season or something? Hot, Cold, Fire and Frost?
We have the 4 seasons just on the warmer and dryer side then most of Colroado.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:53 AM

1,512 posts, read 1,822,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post
We have the 4 seasons just on the warmer and dryer side then most of Colroado.
I know. The seasons are hot, cold, fire and frost.

Old 11-12-2010, 11:15 AM

26,218 posts, read 49,052,722 times
Enough of this delusion, it borders on trolling.

Pueblo is NOT an international city. That term is reserved to describe truly marvelous metropolises such as London, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Moscow, Tokyo, Peking, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, New Orleans, Kansas City, St Louis, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, Atlanta, Miami, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, and a number more. Pueblo would be but a trivial neighborhood in those places.

Because someone in another nation compiled a list of cities with water features doesn't make any city an international city. Most cities of at least a certain age are on a body of water as that was how commerce flowed in centuries past. Pueblo and San Antonio have ditches with water.

Good grief.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado