Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2007, 10:31 AM

22 posts, read 124,484 times

Advertisements

As a child I used to live in Arvada, very near to Lake Arbor. Ever since we moved away it's always been a want of mine to move back and claim some kind of property in the Lake Arbor area. I've checked around some of the real estate websites, but I'm having a hard time placing each division of lake arbor with it's proximity to the lake. I remember our house had a view of the lake from our back yard, as we were in the top of the cul-de-sac. Does anyone know anything about the housing prices and trends in real estate in the lake arbor/Pomona HS/Parr Elementary area?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2007, 05:40 PM

5,089 posts, read 15,401,935 times
A way to start is to go to REcolorado.com - brought to you by Metrolist Inc. which is the MLS real estate listing for Colorado. Fill in the blanks for Residential, Arvada, put Lake Arbor or Pomona in the Subdivision field. This will give you many listings for this area.

Next look at a map for this area and put what street you are looking for---again many listings. Look at the different zip 80005 or 80003.

Now you got the home listing go to Property appraisal system
which is the property appraisal system for Jefferson County. Now with the neighborhood name and/0r address you can look up all the information on the real estate history for this area.

I used to live in this area and it is very desirable with an excellent housing. The lake is beautiful and has just been re-landscaped. It is close to shopping and the Westminster Mall, as well as good bus access on Wadsworth. Good Luck.

Old 08-05-2007, 03:09 PM

22 posts, read 124,484 times
Great info! Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado