Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 05:40 PM

5 posts, read 7,008 times

Advertisements

I plan to move to CO soon but have no clue where to go. Same old thread I know. Call me picky but I have some specifics that I need to be surrounding my future HOME. Help PLEASE

Sons education
? He isn't even one yet, but we plan to stay LONG term and we want our son to have good opportunities when it comes to his education & sports

Peaceful? Somewhere BEAUTIFUL, peaceful, serine, but not to far away from civilization (shopping centers,the city)

Medicinal Marijuana? Somewhere where I can have access to medicinal marijuana for my anxiety

Massage? My husband is a massage therapist and we would need to live somewhere around a massage heights, or any massage parlor. But he s not limited to massage therapist job.

Price? Not to pricy. Low but nice living

Please and Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2011, 06:43 PM

3,605 posts, read 9,057,134 times
A definition of what you think "not to pricey" is, would be helpful.

Also is your husband licensed in Colorado? I somehow remember that the required schooling hours here are high compared to some states.

Read up on the MM laws for the state and be sure your specific anxiety is covered and then you'll need to find a Dr. who will prescribe it for you.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:24 PM

2,185 posts, read 5,012,957 times
Good luck getting Medicinal Marijuana prescribed for anxiety.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:06 PM

8,317 posts, read 29,467,952 times
She'll need plenty of something for anxiety when they figure out what the job market is like in Colorado--especially now that a lot of the "foo-foo" jobs are evaporating.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:15 PM

26,210 posts, read 49,027,375 times
Massage Envy here in COLO SPGS is very busy, seven days a week.

MMJ is big business here, just like liquor stores, lots to choose from.

Colo Spgs is affordable, with mostly good schools.

Nice suburbs, small downtown, only an hour to Denver and all the big city stuff.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 06-19-2011, 08:23 PM

2,185 posts, read 5,012,957 times
It's more expensive here than Texas. I bet that's where she is from.

Old 07-07-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake77 View Post
It's more expensive here than Texas. I bet that's where she is from.
The biggest sin is judgement without knowledge, cupcake.

Old 07-07-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzlover View Post
She'll need plenty of something for anxiety when they figure out what the job market is like in Colorado--especially now that a lot of the "foo-foo" jobs are evaporating.
Do you have any idea how strong you have to be to be a massage therapist? You try massaging 12 people in a row, and a hour long session for each person. You'd quit after the first person.

I am VERY aware of what the job market is like. It's happening everywhere, do you think I am ignorant? Do you not think that an educated person would look into this before planning a serious and BIG move? I am a educated woman.

He also does HARD labor, he isn't limited to "foo-foo" jobs "jazzlover".This is ridiculous.I WONT be moving to CO prob. due to the fact that you all are RUDE. Oh and Cupcake, I'm from OHIO ! Ignorance won't get you people far.

One of the biggest sins is JUDGEMENT WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE.

Good day.

Last edited by arioe353; 07-07-2011 at 04:27 PM..

Old 07-07-2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Massage Envy here in COLO SPGS is very busy, seven days a week.

MMJ is big business here, just like liquor stores, lots to choose from.

Colo Spgs is affordable, with mostly good schools.

Nice suburbs, small downtown, only an hour to Denver and all the big city stuff.

Thanks for the comment, you were one of the only ones who had helpful and positive things to say. I'd really like to know where "cupcake" and "jazzlover" are from so I know NOT to move there. But thank you,

Old 07-07-2011, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake77 View Post
Good luck getting Medicinal Marijuana prescribed for anxiety.
How is this post helpful to me? How? How old are you cupcake?

Last edited by arioe353; 07-07-2011 at 04:32 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado