Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 07:12 PM

8,498 posts, read 8,790,853 times

Advertisements

Yes, I like Berthoud from brief exposure for now. But real estate prices going up as David Aguilar noted recently. Probably like it and other places more than Wellington all things considered but I tend to look at a lot of options and some others are probably at least giving Wellington a glance.

Part of the motivation for looking at Wellington was because of its location, i.e. on front range and going to grow but less likely to completely explode and / or get tightly tangled with the rest of the front range blob as is likely for those communities in more centralized, "convenient" to several employment centers locations. Away from the blob more than other options but not totally impractical is a tricky two-handed set of criteria that may only appeal to a few but if I were to go front range, it is a early consideration. Perhaps to be replaced by a more conventional strategy but perhaps not. Housing prices with a large lot or some land is potentially a part of the motivation as is starting a business where there are few or no incumbents vs several or many. But there are early options and too early and not smart options among small communities. Just some dialogue on a place not completely over-discussed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2014, 10:41 AM

236 posts, read 370,566 times
Fracking stances split across northern Colorado | WindsorNow.com

This is something to pay attention to for anyone looking at the NE plains towns.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado