Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 05:18 PM

22 posts, read 18,883 times

Advertisements

Thank you for showing me that I'm not worthy of help on the only outlet I knew to visit

Old 09-25-2016, 05:25 PM

11,555 posts, read 53,182,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlshultz13 View Post
You're right, I don't want help from someone who knows nothing about me yet treats me like I'm the dirt beneath their shoes. This is only my second ever time visiting city data. I'm glad you've pegged yourself so far above me but did you ever consider I have yet to divulge more information because you have been arrogant since the get go and I don't feel comfortable talking to someone like that? Take care!
y'know ...

I'm not the only responder on this thread that suggested that more information from you would be most helpful in being able to give you a meaningful response to your inquiry.

the fact that you're so easily offended by folk trying to be of assistance to you tells us all we need to know about you, however, NOwhere have any of us implied or asserted insult to your superior intelligence or station in life, your honor, your worship, your imperial highness ... or majesty ... or whatever exalted station you believe you reside in.

from the sounds of things, however ... you're not somebody I'd welcome as a neighbor. But do have a nice day, OK?

PS: thanks for the education in futility and the entertainment this afternoon. "Thank you for showing me that I'm not worthy of help on the only outlet I knew to visit" ... that's hardly what any response on this thread indicated, including mine. Passive/Aggressive are we today? But I will agree with you ... you're not worth the effort to try to be of assistance. You called it, not any of us on the forum.

Last edited by sunsprit; 09-25-2016 at 05:35 PM..

Old 09-25-2016, 05:26 PM

22 posts, read 18,883 times
How can you not see how someone would be upset by they way you are talking to them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado