Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 09:21 PM

1,225 posts, read 4,922,788 times

Advertisements

When our older daughters were in grade school we noticed several parents with gang tatoos. That was in the early '90s, in North County San Diego. Gang members get older and have kids and grandkids just like the rest of the folks. Kinda odd to hear of arguments about whose gang your 4yo will join though. It's a whole different world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 10:57 PM

1,331 posts, read 5,083,746 times
Hey, hey, hey, hey..Livecontent!!! Did I EVEN mention " Color"??

My consumptive lifestyle? WHAT??? ???? What's mine? What's yours?

And, YES....I have been to many a restaurants...dog tracks..etc, there!!
Not to mention..peoples homes..bars...etc.
I have had MANY opportunities to frequent that town ( I also, refuse to say why) and,..I WILL REPEAT....STAY AWAY!!

I too Live Content....but, it is NOT because I live there or have "some kind of blinders on!". Quite the opposite!!

I just believe that anyone who is even remotely thinking about moving to Colorado as their home, just maybe should RETHINK about Commerce City!
I for one would hate them to think it even remotely represents our FINE State!! Industrial or, otherwise!!

Old 04-25-2008, 04:13 PM

3 posts, read 4,308 times
As a native of Colorado this type of news is NOT the normal, Colorado has had a heavy migration of new residents because it is a technological powerhouse in the surrounding states, so you get the good people and the bad people along with it. Commerce City is a heavy industrial part of Colorado, so you have lower wages and lower property value, and where that is common, u get news like this.

Old 04-29-2008, 03:53 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Jesus-when St. Lucifer tested Him..
Good grief! Who canonized Satan!?

Old 04-29-2008, 03:57 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,202,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob from down south View Post
Ummmm...and don't forget your Kevlar vest. Beretta model 92 also highly recommended.

Any suggestions for a follow-on vacation to Darfur?
I understand Haiti's nice this time of year..

Old 04-29-2008, 01:32 PM

18,023 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Good grief! Who canonized Satan!?
What?? What happened? What's the topic again? Who in the world breathed life into this awful thread again?

Oh yeah! Satan! He tested Jesus and got the smack-down!

As far as who canonized who, that's another matter;

Canonization (also spelled Canonisation) is the act by which the Catholic Church declares a deceased person to be a saint, inscribing that person in the canon, or list, of recognized saints. Originally, individuals were recognized as saints without any formal process, as happened, for instance, in the case of Saint Peter and the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Who, do you ask? I don't know. It was probably Father Nelson.

To the ongoing discussion about Commerce City; it ain't pretty, but one should be proud to work there. If you live there too, good for you. I've seen worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado