Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2022, 12:48 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,829,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
The longer I live the more convinced I am that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum. /George Bernard Shaw

A really huge asylum. But maybe one day we'll get back to normal when the lunatics venture forth and fall off the edge of the "flat earth". Oh, wait ... they won't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2022, 07:16 AM

8,882 posts, read 20,247,631 times
We see the very same thing here in Loveland; at least half of people Safeway, not wearing a mask. This whole "mask" thing has sort of turned Loveland upside-down for friendliness. Masked people don't want to talk to unmasked people and visa/versa.

Then again, those not wearing a mask could bring up the fact that, from what it appears, none of the fans at Bronco's games are wearing masks either.........or, only a few out of the thousands are.

The Western National Stock Show & Rodeo is about to start and how many attending will be wearing a mask inside the buildings?

Old 01-06-2022, 07:54 AM

2,174 posts, read 4,260,359 times
The human race is doomed to die from stupidity.

Have you seen the Netflix movie, "Don't Look Up"? A timely release.

Old 01-07-2022, 08:48 AM

1,710 posts, read 1,450,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoating View Post
We see the very same thing here in Loveland; at least half of people Safeway, not wearing a mask. This whole "mask" thing has sort of turned Loveland upside-down for friendliness. Masked people don't want to talk to unmasked people and visa/versa.

Then again, those not wearing a mask could bring up the fact that, from what it appears, none of the fans at Bronco's games are wearing masks either.........or, only a few out of the thousands are.

The Western National Stock Show & Rodeo is about to start and how many attending will be wearing a mask inside the buildings?
Well if theyre vaccinate what difference does it make? Oh year the vax doesnt work.

Im guessing at hte stock show nobody in that crowd will have a mask.

Either way you need to realize COVID is not going away. The vax sucks and masks arent as effective as they say.

Learn to live with it and move on.

Old 01-08-2022, 06:58 AM

8,882 posts, read 20,247,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Well if theyre vaccinate what difference does it make? Oh year the vax doesnt work.

Im guessing at hte stock show nobody in that crowd will have a mask.

Either way you need to realize COVID is not going away. The vax sucks and masks arent as effective as they say.

Learn to live with it and move on.
Well, the vax works for us! We are both fully vaccinated, as in Moderna, Pfizer, Booster and Senior High Dose Flu. And, we continue to wear a mask. Then again, we are in our early 70's and Diabetic II. We can take any chances and have to be very cautious.

We care, but don't care at the same time, what others do or think.

Old 01-12-2022, 10:55 PM

9,868 posts, read 7,585,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoating View Post
Well, the vax works for us! We are both fully vaccinated, as in Moderna, Pfizer, Booster and Senior High Dose Flu. And, we continue to wear a mask. Then again, we are in our early 70's and Diabetic II. We can take any chances and have to be very cautious.

We care, but don't care at the same time, what others do or think.
I agree that the stock show crowds will have a lower % of mask wearers than the random public.

Good that you’re both vaxxed and masked. The worst case of influenza I ever got was from the one time I attended that stock show. No way I’d go where it is so crowded these days.

Old 01-13-2022, 06:58 AM

19 posts, read 14,211 times
Kind of related. We know several folks who have gotten really sick since the first of the new year. All were over 60, all were vaccinated for COVID (though one did not have the booster), and all had their flu shot. All were tested for COVID, all were negative; they just had a really bad case of the flu lasting a week or so. They said it was the worst flu they have ever had.

Old 01-13-2022, 07:42 AM

2,174 posts, read 4,260,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikabike View Post
I agree that the stock show crowds will have a lower % of mask wearers than the random public.

Good that you’re both vaxxed and masked. The worst case of influenza I ever got was from the one time I attended that stock show. No way I’d go where it is so crowded these days.
What I found amusing/ironic about the Stock Show mask wearing on the news this morning is that the animals are required to be vaccinated.

Old 01-13-2022, 11:09 AM

9,868 posts, read 7,585,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryK123 View Post
What I found amusing/ironic about the Stock Show mask wearing on the news this morning is that the animals are required to be vaccinated.
Ha, it does raise questions about value of other life vs dollar value of a commercial animal.

Old 03-05-2022, 10:06 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,584,530 times
Encouraging news:

“On Thursday March 3, Colorado only recorded 52 COVID-19 cases. That is the lowest single-day total since March of 2020, when testing was widely unavailable, and the state had to send samples to the Centers for Disease Control lab in Atlanta.”

https://kdvr.com/news/local/colorado...ely-available/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado