Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2009, 03:45 PM

12,262 posts, read 24,457,538 times

Advertisements

This was in the Wall Street journal Market Watch.

Innotrac, founded in 1984 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a full-service fulfillment and logistics provider serving enterprise clients and world-class brands. The Company employs sophisticated order processing and warehouse management technology and operates eight fulfillment centers and two call centers in seven cities spanning all time zones across the continental United States. We intend to consolidate our Reno, Nevada call center into our Pueblo, Colorado call center facility and close our Romeoville, Illinois fulfillment facility during 2009. We will still have fulfillment, customer support and information technology support operations in our Reno facility. These two decisions resulted from the opportunity to improve our facility utilization in the rest of our service infrastructure following the loss of two customers who had heavy seasonal activity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 07:38 AM

don't forget about the lions! I have not been there in a while I need to go this springs. Oh and I miss monkey mountain, as a kid I loved it......

Old 03-31-2009, 07:33 PM

I just heard this from a great source:

There is a very LARGE and well recognized DESTINATION retailer that is looking at a location in Pueblo... They had originally signed on to build a large store in Colorado Springs, and Now they have scrapped those plans and they are moving south. I would expect that a formal announcement will come in the summer... This is going to be big guys!!!! This is a brand that even DENVER would kill to have in their town!

This is what the Gazette said about Pueblo today:

I agree that Pueblo is a very, very cool place. I think it would be an outstanding place in which to live, and I am convinced that it has a future of growth and prosperity ahead of it. However, I do believe most of that growth and prosperity would occur without the tax and spend subsidies intended to initiage economic development. It is simply Pueblo's turn. It's in a beautiful location, in an enviable region, the population has a tremendous work ethic, and it's the right kind of place for the times we live in.

Wayne Laugesen
editorial page editor
The Gazette

Last edited by Josseppie; 03-31-2009 at 08:11 PM..

Old 04-01-2009, 10:54 PM

You can tell the credit markets are thawing as two big Pueblo projects started today that was held up due to the credit issue! They are Wolf Village at CSU- Pueblo and a business park called Pinon Ridge.

Here is some information on both projects:

Pinon Ridge:

http://pinonridge.us/mainmenu.html

Wolf Village

Wolf Village: http://www.wolf-village.com/

It is part of Villa Bella, a urban development by CSU - Pueblo

Vita Bella development: http://ldmdevelopment.com/node/21

Villa Bella is a 601.3 acre mixed use residential and commercial community developed under a single unified plan. It is located directly east of the Colorado State University – Pueblo campus, and is the largest comprehensively designed development in North Pueblo. (untill the new ones that are larger start)

Villa Bella is designed to facilitate the creation of a unique community oriented development that offers all of the components of community with residential, commercial, office, business park, and a university oriented main street area all within a single walkable community.

Planned Unit Development zoning was used for Villa Bella because it most closely supports the long term vision for the community by allowing both flexibility when needed and stricter guidelines when needed to create a framework that will support a vibrant cummunity long into the future.

Last edited by Josseppie; 04-01-2009 at 11:13 PM..

Old 04-01-2009, 11:03 PM

28 posts, read 76,447 times
Those are great pics. We moved from Pueblo West in 2005 and I will always miss it. We have son in Salida, so get to come out about once every 2 years. Live in the boonies in Oklahoma and really love it, but there is no comparison to the CO scenery. We had Pikes Peak out our front windows, Wet Mountains to the West and Greenhorn to the south. Neighbors weren't too great, but they left you alone. Also, miss the shopping in Pueblo & Springs. Saving a lot of money here!

Old 04-01-2009, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangsally View Post
Those are great pics. We moved from Pueblo West in 2005 and I will always miss it. We have son in Salida, so get to come out about once every 2 years. Live in the boonies in Oklahoma and really love it, but there is no comparison to the CO scenery. We had Pikes Peak out our front windows, Wet Mountains to the West and Greenhorn to the south. Neighbors weren't too great, but they left you alone. Also, miss the shopping in Pueblo & Springs. Saving a lot of money here!
Glad you enjoyed the picutres. Shoping is only better here now!

Old 04-07-2009, 04:06 PM

Default New devlopment in Pueblo

This is a new hotel going in.

Old 04-10-2009, 11:43 PM

162 posts, read 631,187 times
Default More infomations and links

Pueblo zoo at our city park.

Pueblo Zoo - Located in Pueblo, Colorado

City Park Rides is still close till end of may.

Buell Children's Museum is best of county!
"Nation's #2 ranked Children's Art Museum"- Child Magazine
You’ll say “WOW!” when you visit the Buell Children’s Museum.

From the website

http://http://www.sdc-arts.org/bcm.html (broken link)

Old 04-17-2009, 08:33 PM

I heard about these new developments coming to Pueblo that will include a Home Depot, Target and primary employers. Here is a link to their web page:

http://www.netleaserealtyadvisors.com/5301.html

Old 04-17-2009, 10:18 PM

I found out some projects planned for the Pueblo metro area:

1. A big medical company is looking to move to Pueblo, PEDCo is waiting to hear back.

2. There will be a HUGE destination retail store moving to Pueblo. PEDCo does not deal with that so that is all they know.

3. There are a few companies moving to Pueblo that will be suppliers to Vesta's, they will employ 50 to 100 each.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado