Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2012, 10:16 AM

2 posts, read 3,761 times

Advertisements

Hi ...we are in search of jobs...found one in doctors hospital.....have an offer....
First question....is doctors hospital a reputed one...
is the location a good one to raise kids...safe places(suburbs) to live in columbus
is there mixed community....indian,chinese...asian.

any good public schools. I'm house wife and planning to work.. any big companies over there?

thanks for your responses in advance.Appreciate your reply.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2012, 05:50 AM

130 posts, read 243,570 times
Doctors Hospital I always thought was one of the best hospitals in the city but as of recent years I hear the quality of care given isn't what it was heard that they were closing soon probably just a rumor though. As far as being a mixed community, Columbus really has always been a mostly black and white city with a decent size latino population but there are some Chinese, Vietnamese and Koreans here same with Indians its all spread out though. I personally wouldn't move here but I was born and raised here so I'm not really in any position to give a unbiased opinion on the quality of life here but I will say it could be alot worse as well as it could be alot better. People on here may tell you to consider the northside of the city I do agree that is one of the more nicer/safer areas but lets be real for a minute nowhere on this earth is truly safe and as much as people may try to make the northside of Columbus seem like paradise its really no better than anywhere else from experience even in neighborhoods considered "undesirable" to most the population its all what you make of it but thats just my take on it. Hope you and your family enjoy your stay down here if y'all choose to move here, Good Luck on finding work and God Bless.

Old 04-18-2012, 01:34 PM

34 posts, read 63,198 times
in columbus it's true you get what you pay for, be sure to check out surrounding areas before making a choice on where to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA