Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2009, 04:59 PM
JLA

627 posts, read 2,186,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyCasonga View Post
Now it is how many shots are fired....?
This kind of reasoning is why the city is in the shape it is today.
Do you see how silly this can become?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2009, 07:02 PM

88 posts, read 205,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLA View Post
Do you see how silly this can become?
Yea
Someone gets shot and you think it is silly.........
Next you will be saying that drunk driving is no big deal as long it just maims one and doesn't kill but a few.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:14 PM
JLA

627 posts, read 2,186,547 times
Quote:
Yea
Someone gets shot and you think it is silly.........
Next you will be saying that drunk driving is no big deal as long it just maims one and doesn't kill but a few.
Nope! Someone getting shot is not silly. But, the idea that you will constantly post news that have absolutely nothing to do with thread is rather, well silly. So, I play along. If your intent is to just highjack every thread with the words "Columbus, GA" in it, then I'm willing to at least play the "Joker".
By the way, I'm one of the fortunate ones in this bleak economy, that still have a decent job. But, if I were loking for something, I wouldn't be to proud to work for AFLAC it's a wonderful company.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:16 PM

913 posts, read 2,984,525 times
Quote:
Actually Dart3 requested the info that had been posted recently.
Not quite as weak as constant magazine quotes of projections in which not one has transpired.
More shootings downtown over the weekend and the city cannot even keep a school supt...lol
Put it this way, everyone is way more credible than you. No need to keep trying, I am bored with you at this point. Keep reading up on the good news .

Old 07-07-2009, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLCOL1 View Post
Put it this way, everyone is way more credible than you. No need to keep trying, I am bored with you at this point. Keep reading up on the good news .
Nobody asked you....
You lost your credibility months ago and embarrassingly so.
Thanks anyway.

Old 07-07-2009, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLA View Post
Nope! Someone getting shot is not silly. But, the idea that you will constantly post news that have absolutely nothing to do with thread is rather, well silly. So, I play along. If your intent is to just highjack every thread with the words "Columbus, GA" in it, then I'm willing to at least play the "Joker".
By the way, I'm one of the fortunate ones in this bleak economy, that still have a decent job. But, if I were loking for something, I wouldn't be to proud to work for AFLAC it's a wonderful company.
Nobody is asking you to play along last I heard.
More preaching to the choir...

Old 07-07-2009, 07:38 AM

117 posts, read 507,242 times
Quote:
Nobody asked you....
Thanks anyway.
Resorting to personal attacks now? Did you run out of baseless 'facts' to spin about the 'crime-wave' in Columbus, or about how everyone here is in poverty??

Old 07-07-2009, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart03 View Post
Resorting to personal attacks now? Did you run out of baseless 'facts' to spin about the 'crime-wave' in Columbus, or about how everyone here is in poverty??

You poor thing!!
The only one taking things personal is you it seems.
Just try to deal with it a day at a time and you will be fine.
Keep working and stay away from uptown and you will not have to worry about the facts.

Old 07-07-2009, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Nobody asked you....
Thanks anyway.
You are just digging yourself a deeper hole.....it is fun to watch though. You have no credibility, face it.

How about this. Go relax and take a trip to the new Infantry Museum, it is amazing!

Old 07-07-2009, 08:51 AM

Quote:
You poor thing!!
The only one taking things personal is you it seems.
Just try to deal with it a day at a time and you will be fine.
Keep working and stay away from uptown and you will not have to worry about the facts.
Man, you sure seem stressed in your posts. I can almost feel your tension through your posts. Relax man, no need in giving yourself high blood pressure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA