Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2015, 01:53 PM

3 posts, read 8,431 times

Advertisements

Please I need an honest advice and Input.
I am a single, responsible, professional black male of 25yrs old, looking for a city in the South with the highest percentage of single White Females between the ages of 20-35 to relocate to. The reason behind this is to increase my chances to finding single white female to date which leads to relationship then marriage. Also this location should have a good employment rate in technology and business field. Your honest input will mean a lot. thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2015, 07:23 PM

1 posts, read 1,330 times
Ali would be disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Last edited by Domnojoe42; 03-29-2015 at 08:31 PM..

Old 04-01-2015, 02:27 AM

47 posts, read 90,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raing View Post
Please I need an honest advice and Input.
I am a single, responsible, professional black male of 25yrs old, looking for a city in the South with the highest percentage of single White Females between the ages of 20-35 to relocate to. The reason behind this is to increase my chances to finding single white female to date which leads to relationship then marriage. Also this location should have a good employment rate in technology and business field. Your honest input will mean a lot. thank you.

Man if your looking for that? You need to move to another State, lol. Georgia is not the place to be looking for that trust me. And especially not Columbus, GA. Go out West to Arizona, California, Washington State or maybe Oregon. Or maybe the northeast or Midwest if your looking for a nice looking White girl to date, then marry. Georgia is not the spot.

Man honestly your best bet is to leave the country. I've been outside the country and i'm a black man, and you'll have your pick of way hotter white women then here in the U.S. and they'll be cooler and not trip so much over the race thing. And did I mention, the women are way hotter in countries outside the U.S. and it's lots of women in those countries that love "Black Men." Super hot White chicks that would do anything to get you to like them. Leave the South man, explore the world and you will find what your looking for trust me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA