Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2012, 09:27 AM

2 posts, read 3,751 times

Advertisements

Hi we are planning to move to the area around dublin or any the outer limits of columbus in june 2013 we are looking for a place to rent that is in a nice area where there is not alot of drug activity or violence, and the rent is not to high, we are really looking for a house or mobile home instead of an apartment does anyone have any ideas thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2012, 09:29 PM

688 posts, read 1,117,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritakaye View Post
Hi we are planning to move to the area around dublin or any the outer limits of columbus in june 2013 we are looking for a place to rent that is in a nice area where there is not alot of drug activity or violence, and the rent is not to high, we are really looking for a house or mobile home instead of an apartment does anyone have any ideas thank you.
Are you going to be working in the Dublin area? If not, consider broadening your search. Dublin rush hour traffic is some of the worst in the Columbus area.

Old 09-23-2012, 02:39 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,184,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritakaye View Post
I'm not sure if Dublin is for you.........they don't have mobile homes. You'd be the odd man out.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:28 PM

57 posts, read 116,897 times
I think if you're looking for a mobile home you might want to consider the Hilliard area?

Old 10-05-2012, 02:00 PM

240 posts, read 953,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjax317 View Post
I think if you're looking for a mobile home you might want to consider the Hilliard area?
Actually, there is a strip of Columbus between Dublin and Hilliard that has mobile homes. Don't know that you will find mobile homes inside the city limits of either community.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:13 AM

2 posts, read 3,751 times
thank you could I get the street to this area

Old 11-15-2012, 07:36 PM

7 posts, read 38,008 times
Avery Rd, just north of Hayden Run Rd.
The larger complex is up north a bit on Avery, off of Rings Rd.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:52 PM

797 posts, read 2,338,424 times
I lived at Olde Mill Lakes apartments just off of Sawmill and Hard Rd for about 4 years. The apartment was a little older, but well kept and I never had a problem besides the sliding screen door coming off the track once which was quickly fixed. I had a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath with a fireplace, balcony, a large storage closet on the balcony, and large walk in closets in both bedrooms for a little under $650/month. A covered parking space, which is also a VERY nice thing to have in Columbus in the winter, was only $15-20/month. They also had a deal where I got a month of free rent or something like that when I leased the place which I spread over the year to lower my monthly payments even more. With over 900 sq feet you really can't beat that.

The only bad aspects were the horrific traffic on Sawmill and Hard during the rush hour times and the loud geese that used the pond between our buildings as a landing strip. If you can deal with those things I would really recommend it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
View detailed profiles of: