Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2012, 02:55 AM

82 posts, read 237,575 times

Advertisements

What about the Marysville area -- outside traveling north on Route 4 -- the Pharisburg area --?

Anyone have some insight? Seems like it could be way out there...seems kinda nice...but its kind of a mix nice home here...little run down there....etc...
How is it viewed by locals....
Anyone live there or around there.....

AND What about Plain City....that seems pretty nice outside of Plain City . . seems like lots of nicely maintained properties in certain areas we drove through.....but is it?

How is it viewed by locals....
Anyone live there or around there....

Any insight is welcomed......Thanks.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2012, 12:20 PM

2,135 posts, read 4,260,959 times
I've lived in Plaincity from the start of 5th grade to graduating in 08'. I live elsewhere now, but I liked it. They recently 2004ish made a new highschool. It's 10x better than the old one. Besides the elementary school in the actual city the rest of the schools are about 5 miles or less out of town.

There's really no ghetto area or bad part of town or the like. They do have a apartment building which would probably be considered not as great at the rest, but it's nowhere near ghetto. Mostly white demographic if I had to guess. It's pretty much farmland if you go outside the city. I was a teenager when I live there, but I thought the city was overall a good city to live in. My grandparents still live there and own a house which is quite nice. They seem to be adding alot of houses and developments within the last 10 years or so. It was alot smaller when I started in 5th grade. Now is probably the time to get in before 15 years go by and it starts to get run down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
View detailed profiles of: