Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2021, 10:16 AM

3 posts, read 2,304 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for a one- or two-bedroom home for rent in Columbus OH. Tentative move-in date is October 2021. Very much prefer renting from a private landlord because I have tried this before the last time I lived in Columbus. I will be returning to Columbus (from New York City) for the first time since 2008. Between me and a family member (who will be moving with me), our annual income is $24900 and we can afford up to $700 a month for rent.
I will be starting graduate school online through Southern New Hampshire University in mid-October 2021 (MA Communication candidate with concentration in New Media and Marketing). I previously spent 14 years in Columbus (1994-2008), graduating from both Columbus State Community College (1998) and Ohio State University (2002).
If anyone knows of any private landlords (NOT housing management companies), please let me know...either through this forum or by emailing me (rider19971998@gmail.com). Here's what we're looking for:
1. Rent up $700 a month for a home (preferably between $400 and $600 a month but not necessary)
2. As close to the COTA bus line as possible
3. Rent-to-own homes will definitely be considered
4. This home will be for two people, including myself
5. Short distance away from places like convenient stores, laundry mats, banks, grocery stores, and dollar general stores
My credentials for securing a place are a lot better than my partner's but I'm really hoping that the two of us can talk to a private landlord to come up with a reasonable deal. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Columbus